· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Star Trek Online Forums
spike223
# Posted: 31 Jan 2006 21:25

I'm completing a project that I begun awhile ago, and I'd like your feedback, and possibly your membership. These forums are dedicated to the upcoming release of the MMORPG entitled Star Trek Online, better known as STO. I've worked hard and shelled out the money for thee forums, and I hope it will pay off, especially when the release of the game comes around.

I would like your honest feedback, though (not too harsh!;), on the overall appearance and utilization of my site.

http://stoforums.com/

Thanks!

lupus
# Posted: 1 Feb 2006 12:38

It looks good. Not cluttered, minimal graphics so peeps can see where that are going.

You just need to get some traffic through there now

spike223
# Posted: 1 Feb 2006 14:01

<!--QuoteBegin--lupus+Feb. 01 2006,12:38--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (lupus @ Feb. 01 2006,12:38)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin--><font color= olive><br>It looks good. Not cluttered, minimal graphics so peeps can see where that are going.<br><br>You just need to get some traffic through there now<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>And I could use all the help in the world, every membership counts to me!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0