· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Steelers!!!!!!
monny
# Posted: 6 Feb 2006 10:46

Congratulations to Jerome Bettis and the Steelers for getting one for the Thumb!!!

Coach Cowher now has one for the Jaw! :P

We watched the game over here in the Netherlands and we were up till 4am!
I'm so happy for Pittsburgh and I miss that weird city more than ever.

Congrats to any other Steeler fans out there!

Here we go Steelers! Here we go!

matt
# Posted: 6 Feb 2006 11:06

i was rooting for the steelers as well.  the bus has been a work horse in the league for 14 years , and that puts the body through hell. im so glad  he got his well deserved ring.

as for cowher maybe he will learn to smile now  *L*

the steelers made history yesterday on three fronts.

1 there arnt many teams that can be the last playoff seed in there confrence and then run the table. i think its only been done once before in the 40 year history of the nfl.

2  during the colts gamme when the buss fumbled on the go line , the colt with the ball had to beat ben rothisberger and somehow ben made a great shoe string tackel. which will promball be remembered as "the tackel"

3 last but not least rothisburger is the younges QB ever to win the superbowl.  Dan marino got to the superbowl his second season but couldent beat the 49ers.

congrats steelers and steeler fans you guys deserve it. but next year its washingtons turn baby :D

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 8 Feb 2006 20:21

Steelers only won because the refs were making bad calls against the SeaHawks

monny
# Posted: 10 Feb 2006 09:16

<!--QuoteBegin--jamesdarklighter+Feb. 08 2006,20:21--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (jamesdarklighter @ Feb. 08 2006,20:21)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Steelers only won because the refs were making bad calls against the SeaHawks<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Come on dude...seriously<br>Don't we all say that when our team loses. <br><br><!--EDIT|monny|Feb. 10 2006,09:16-->

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.017
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0