· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Aeon
jiv
# Posted: 10 Feb 2006 16:45

Hello, I would like to invite you to Aeon Fleet. A brand new RPG, designed for everyone tastes, whether you want to command a ship or invade a borg cube alongside fellow marines.

As a member of this fleet, you can have loads of fun, in the community forums, and even more fun playing alongside a rather experienced roleplayer.

Although I am relatively new to roleplaying in the Star Trek sector, with 2 years experience, My first roleplay was made almost ten years ago, when I decided to roleplay in Stargate.

Since then I have been in charge of 3 roleplays some more successful than others. My RPG Styargate Legacy, had almost 120 members, all with active characters, fighting the Goa'uld and Replicators. It was a great experience because as time went forward in the Stargate seasons, the new alien species made new battles, and the production of the Promtheus, allowed us to make a Stargate Space SiMM.

Anyways if your interested in joining this new RPG, please register at http://s15.invisionfree.com/Aeon

Let Aeon Fleet, guide you to the Stars....................

Thanks for reading, hope to meet you in Roleplay.

Dan

aka, Fleet Admiral Willaim Sykes, Commanding Officer, Fleet Aeon. Facilitator extra-ordinaire.

10f
# Posted: 14 Feb 2006 16:45

Simming is just a bad thing to do.Especially when you get caught doing it when the ISA is around :P.I've seen exactly 15 people simming in CCC  :v.I think It's possible we made a Lobot that is an ISA but it says all the stuff about how the Rebels sneeked into the record thing or Wuher the one that says ABUSE will not be tolerated.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0