· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Apollo Base
k8lin27
# Posted: 16 Feb 2006 02:35

Hi people, I'd just like to invite you to a new sci-fi RPG thats opening up. It's a general sci-fi sim which means new characters, new enemies and new situations.

What is the name of the sim you ask? It's the Apollo Base Space Station  and it needs recruits. With training in simming it is suitable for people who have never simmed before or have had little experiance in simming. With high ranking positions still open we are also in need of experianced simmers.

The founder of the site is a guy called Blade. He has many years experiance in simming and has a few other sites that he runs so you know the site is gonna be good.

Base CO is myself and i personally also have alot of experiance in simming and have loads of ideas and plans :k. By joing the Apolloa Base you are ensuring your part in protecting everything that is good and right in the universe from those that wish to distroy it.

So come along and just check it out although joining would be a better option.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0