· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Jon for CL9!
<< . 1 . 2 .
micha_bravo
# Posted: 28 Feb 2006 15:14

Well this thread has run it's course so this will be my final post.

While I do honestly believe in a Jon Promotion, and that we have no more worthy candidate, this thread was about having some fun and luring Jon down from the heavens to say hello.

Mission Accomplished!

I hope you enjoyed the make-believe world of Mr. Bravo and it gave you a laugh or two.

Thanks everyone for tuning in, playing along,  and being good sports. Especially to Jon, for not turning me into a poor-sighted mun-keh boy ensign, in love with Wesley Crusher (again) :P

And for those of you who may have missed it...

Notice the rank, eh?!

: Disclaimer :

The characters and incidents portrayed and the names in this thread used herein are fictitious and any similarity to the name, character, or history of any person, living, dead, or otherwise, is purely coincidental and unintentional. It is for entertainment purposes only and is not intended for sale.  It may be freely distributed providing that no alterations to the thread are made.

© Micha Bravo Productions® 2006

christena
# Posted: 28 Feb 2006 16:07

You are teh mun'keh! :o

kady
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 21:15

I wonder if Mr. Bravo's thread attributed to Jon winning the Unsung Hero award.  Obviously, Jon earned and deserved this award.  But, thankfully, there are people around who take time out of their own busy schedules to point out the fact that there are people who sacrifice their own valuable time to assist OTF.  

Congratulations Jon!! :D

And Micha Bravo didn't go entirely unnoticed, as it seems that he earned another pip this month. Congratulations on the promotion, Mr. Bravo. *salutes*

polson
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 21:41

Query...since when was Jon not sung?  I sing his praises all the time. Joooooooon...he rooooooooooocks....see?

micha_bravo
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 22:24

I wish it were true, but alas it is not. I am sure that this thread had NO bearing on Jon receiving the Unsung Hero Award and it was probably already in the works. However,  in classic Bravo style I will of course take full credit for the works anyhow.

And with that said, my fees will be raised to $100.00 per campaign.

© Micha Bravo Jon Happens Productions® 2006

polson
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 23:30

I thought Micha's last post was already posted.

micha_bravo
# Posted: 4 Mar 2006 07:05

That was Commander Micha's last post... This is Captain Micha your talking with now :P

kady
# Posted: 27 Aug 2006 14:20

Micha Bravo still rules!  And one day, when he is married to his luverly wife, we will all make posts hailing him as the Micha-God.  However, he will never replace the Jon-God....who is the alpha and omega...thou shalt have no other Gods before thee.

kittykat
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 03:22

Does Jon still visit?

shakeycat
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 12:04

He has an hour and a half in the spycam for the month. Perhaps that was for the anniversary. Surely he is very much busy with the family and the job, though a personal invitation wouldn't hurt!

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 15:37

Personally Invites the Uber CL to the Outpost

kittykat
# Posted: 28 Aug 2006 23:35

For someone reason I read outpost as closet and wanted to know if you really intended to imply that you were in the closet.

Outpost makes way more sense.  It's early and I'm tired! :P

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.050
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0