· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Problems with BNT!
american
# Posted: 25 Feb 2006 14:26

Hey everyone,

well i just recently got home and signed on, and was logging into blacknova after getting this hole mess cleared with the administrators about the glitch that made my score just shoot up. Anyways i try to log in and to my surprise i find out that i am now banned, wow this is a pretty sad day for the bnt admins. All of you seem to be affraid of the admins from what i hear on the forums but let me lay down a few things the admins can soke in.

i really dont know why i was banned, and i was not informed the reason why i was banned. I think the admins are abusive and cruel.

I don't care if you people flame me or whatever but im alittle frustrated right now. I did not cheat and i think the admins just jump to conclusions without looking more into what had really happend.

if an administrated wishes to talk to me then you know how to contact me, or maybe your just to busy picking on people.

thanks,
American

american
# Posted: 25 Feb 2006 14:30

oh and to let everyone know, i did not cheat!!! i have only been playing bnt for not even half of the last round and then this round... I DONT EVEN KNOW HOW TO CHEAT, i mean dam krillen E-mails me like i have cheated or something then he gives my account back and then bans it. i mean dam, how do you go from unbanning someone to just banning them again

ajcardall
# Posted: 27 Feb 2006 04:23

Hey,

Now, I'm going to assume you have politely emailed the BNT administrators about this prior to making your posts.

If you have done so, then be patient and await a response from them. However, don't expect an immediate response based aroudn your schedule - the Administrators are not only busy enough with BNT, but also their other tasks within OTF and real life commitments.

Paitence is a virtue.

Regards,
CL6 AJ
Entertainment SM
Outpost10F

kjohnsoncorp
# Posted: 28 Feb 2006 14:28

So, American, I can't help but wonder if/how you actually know that you've been banned. Me, I'm inclined to think you're simply getting the same error message that many of the rest of us have been getting which reads: “Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'gaming@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/sites/site5/web/ADOdb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 372 Unable to connect to the database” (a problem which is easily circumvented by hitting Back, then going to the rankings and proceeding from there). You might have been too quick to jump to conclusions. Just a thought.
K.Johnson

seele01
# Posted: 28 Feb 2006 19:32

No he was banned.  The login error started a couple days after his post.

american
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 20:09

no actually i wasnted banned. i politly talked to an admin and it was just a glitch of some kinda, the admin informed me that i was never banned.

anyways, someone lock or delete this topic.

seele01
# Posted: 3 Mar 2006 20:26

I stand corrected.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0