· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / error code when sigining in
zellodoni
# Posted: 2 Mar 2006 14:50

What does this mean??  I get this on Phase two of the sign in.  

Thanks

Warning: mysql_pconnect(): Access denied for user: 'gaming@localhost' (Using password: YES) in /home/sites/site5/web/ADOdb/drivers/adodb-mysql.inc.php on line 372
Unable to connect to the database

seele01
# Posted: 2 Mar 2006 17:17

This has already been addressed in the helpdesk thread but others may read this so I'll copy it here.

Quoting kyp

Yes we are aware of the problem.  I can't go into detail on the problem but suffice it to say there is a database issue.  For now you can play but you have to log in as die said.  Go to the login page put in your username and password...you will get an error message, go back to the login page and click rankings...you will see the top tabs like main etc.  At this point you are logged in and able to play.  This is not ideal by any means but at least you can now get back to the page.  Hopefully this will be resolved in a few days.  Sorry for the inconvenience folks but it is an issue out of BNT realm.  This is an Indev issue.

Kyp

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0