· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / All is not well....
whitty14
# Posted: 8 Mar 2006 11:27

I know there has been numerous problems and these were believed to have been fixed, now i dont wanna shoot kyp or anyone else down BUT there is still some major problems.
1. Players lower than the player they are sofaing do NO damage. This puzzled me because i could sofa the fighters off a planet but the player i was helping could not.
2. Torps. I sofa'd a lower player to check some things and i cleared all the torps down to a certain point when 1.2mil torps remained on the planet and they will not shift.
3. Attacking. After XZ attacked a planet the torps went up 3 levels instead of 2, this destroyed his ship as we were un aware of this change? maybe it is to do with the position in rankings? i dont know but we need some clarification. Coupled with problem number 2 this means some planets are un takeable as you dont know how high the torps will go and you cannot clear all the torps of the planet, thus making attacking too risky.
Just though i would make this public and see if anybody else is experiencing any similiar porblems so we can help fix this problem as soon as possible, also if you read this post before going attacking it will mean that people will not lose their ships the same way XZ did and save alot of agro.
~Whitty

david1
# Posted: 8 Mar 2006 11:32

aye, the germinator died.

with planet on 27 torp, and my highest component on 31, thats 4 tech levels above. on standard bnt, you only need to be 3 tech levels above to be safe, i.e. 30, with +2 torps, assumes it goes up one, so on 31 torps it shouldnt be a problem, my ship had full energy, 28 beam shields, more figs then the planet, more torps.

ANd still i died.

R.i>p

XZ

crazedbama
# Posted: 8 Mar 2006 13:30

did you take a screenshot?  it could have been any number of things.  i dont see how the number could just change from +2 to +3 by itself.

methos
# Posted: 8 Mar 2006 13:39

I honestly don't know of any bug that could cause such a change.  What I will do right now is change the settings of the planets back to +1 instead of +2 for bases and see if it just might be miscalculating in the attacks.

Kyp

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0