# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 11:46

Admin level 126 defences?????????????

krillen488
# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 18:08

i dont know what happned but the Admin levels appear to be normal to me

Krillen

methos
# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 20:30

I have no clue what you are on about.  The Admin level is as it always has been for abandoned planets which is level 15.  Webmaster is significantly higher...high enough in fact to where no one would even be able to spot it but Webmaster has no planets.  Here is a scan of a current admin planet.

Defenses  
Base: N
Base Torpedos: 92,899
Fighters: 36,975
Beam Weapons: 15
Torpedo launchers: 15
Shields 15

So your scan or eyes are off.

Kyp

jole
# Posted: 12 Mar 2006 22:45

it deff was 126 and it took me about 20 turns to get a scan on it but everything seems normal again now.

I musthave had one or two too many the night before

xmtg27
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 14:51

No, it was deffinatly off. I thought that it seemed wierd but i didn't know much about the admin thing. so while abandaning a planet with payment for thonolan on it i decided i'd attack it as well to make it abandaned. I attacked and died because of the energy on the planet (33 mill) while i had lv. 29 comp, 26 armor, and 27 torps. I died and had thonolan sofa the planet then take it since there were no fighters/torps on it.

I'm not asking for anything, just saying that the admin planet would have to be above lv. 30 to have killed me.

Exo III

play4you
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 23:55

hehehe :)
Good thing that it's not only me that get their ships destroyed...
I do that all the time... 5 times this round.
First of all, there is an overall harse language on the forums... ppl complaining and wining about errors and changes...and all th estuff thats needed to be done.
I like this game... even tho I don't get the hang of when I can attack others... I always die...well wreck my ship... hehe
It's a free game... atleast I haven't payed a bit, therefore I dont complain. Make suggestions is fine... but the wining is anoying.
When I have lost between 150-300 planets in this round... thats anoying...lol... but I dont complain... I still got between 300-500 planets  :)

seele01
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 04:48

Dang, thats more planets than me.  Here I was thinking I had alot.  Maybe I should start taking yours...

Also, its not exactly whining, every game has bugs and the only way they find them all is if people tell them.  Less bugs = more fun and less of a personal life for those who fix them.

dpo
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 18:47

i know my ship was avg 25-26 and my ship was blown up by an admin planet and i was told the Admins stats were very high
-Gary
thats why i thought Admin was only activated to check the bugs but guess it was Webmaster or somethin idk

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0