· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / The reason why i play BNT
whitty14
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 09:53

I love getting messages like this!

American
Captian of the
Destiny
how much of a big of a fa**ot are u.. wow your a sad little N*rd, hey when you finaly get a life maybe you can s4ck my b**ls. lets see how long you last next round buddy, so you can have your glory momment for now.

LMFAO! :D  :D  :D  :D  :D
Funny guy all because i took some of his planets! and i am the one who needs to get a life? I have never had a message as funny as that ever and over the years i have had some pretty funny messages!
American you need to be knighted for that! Nice censorship too  :D

sylvius
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 10:17

Maybe his message breaches PD's? :?

I loved attacking his planets last round! :D

Sylvius

ajcardall
# Posted: 13 Mar 2006 11:21

Hey folks,

Remember that the Prime Directives apply as much to the game of BNT than to the chatrooms at the Outpost. Any player found in breach of the rules, and conducting malicious attacks will be dealt with swiftly and severly.

I'm sure Methos/Kyp will deal with this - given not only his admin role, but also his ISA status - in due course.

Regards,
CL7 AJ
Entertainment SM
Outpost 10F

methos
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 08:45

His message does indeed break the PD's.  To all players if someone in the game sends you a message like that please copy and paste the message and e-mail me directly.  Make sure to include the players ingame name.  
And American will be deal with.

Kyp

whitty14
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 10:37

There is no need to take any serious action here boys he has learnt his lesson! and with only 12 days until the server closes for what could be a long time there is no need to ban him permanently! I slap on the wrist should be surfice  :P
~Whitty

dpo
# Posted: 14 Mar 2006 18:41

Haha so thats why he was frozen

lol He attacked one of my planets and i goto capture it back a few hours later and it said his account was frozen...i was very sad :(  :P

-Gary

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0