· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Cafepress
lindax
# Posted: 16 Mar 2006 06:54

I joined CafePress.com some time ago to make my own custom stuff to sell in my own online shop. And it works, its easy and its free. But the best thing is yiou can simply create your own brand shirts, or just a T-shirt especially for your birthday or stuff like that!

Upload your artwork or photos, pick what products you want to sell them on - T-shirts, hats, mugs... there's over 70 products. it's a great way to make custom gifts also.

Click here to try it out

And check out my shirts, I did make a couple of new ones =) Lemme know what you think.

Lin

babel
# Posted: 16 Mar 2006 15:40

nice one, Lin ;)

Good to see you are still talented and creative!

brady
# Posted: 21 Mar 2006 13:21

*l*  Nice. I like the "You're Stunning" one.  And of course she's still creative!  It's Linda we're talking about here..  :?

We were going to use cafepress a while ago for OTF merchanidse, but there were concerns about the quality of the products.  Have you ordered any yourself, Linda?  How do you find them?

B

lindax
# Posted: 22 Mar 2006 11:08

To be honest I have yet to order a shirt myself.
What i can tell you however is that i sold over 25 shirts and none were returned. So i think that will say enough about the quality? :)

Linda

lindax
# Posted: 22 Mar 2006 11:16

And by the way I've still been doing some magic but more on a couple of my own projects that I'm trying out. So if anyone is interested there's:

www.addicting-free-games.com

www.portalbrain.com

I'm hoping to really work out the Portal Brain site. I have some very kewl stuff comming up actually which i think would be fun for the OTF community but I'll tell ya'll about that secret later. Because it isn't up yet.

And ofcourse there's the star trek, harry potter and spongebob sites. busy busy busy :P

Lin ;)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0