· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Ummmm, he,lp?
xmtg27
# Posted: 18 Mar 2006 16:07

So my score's going down instead of up, with the interest. This morning when i checked i had 1,700,000 pts and now i have 1,500,000 (give or take). Nothing in my log to show this and all my planets are producing positives. No negative production anywhere. Its just i'm getting the pts for every tick just the wrong way. any advice??? mods, admins, gods, king pin????

Exo III

xmtg27
# Posted: 18 Mar 2006 20:39

Current Information
Rear Admiral Exo III, aboard the shizzle
Score: 1,137,640
Turns used: 26,097
Turns available: 2,712  
  Saturday, March 18, 2006
BNT Time: 20:32:55

-------------------------------------------------------------

Current Information
Rear Admiral Exo III, aboard the shizzle
Score: 1,122,565
Turns used: 26,098
Turns available: 2,714  
  Saturday, March 18, 2006
BNT Time: 20:36:58  

-------------------------------------------------------------

Thats 15,000+ pts in the 6 min time period. as far as i know i have no negative production, everything is going up in my planet menu and i have lost nothing today. so far my scores dropped over 700,000 pts since this morning and i am 90% sure that i will have a score of 0 or -XXXXX tomorrow. Please, someone, help...

xmtg27
# Posted: 19 Mar 2006 00:53

Okay, so it seems to have stopped. My score is currently, and has remained, 182,720. I don't believe it will go up or down seeing that i just took jole's bank and recieved no pt. bonus. i think something like this may have happened to hector007 since he had a panet with 800 bill and his score was in the 100 thousands... The problem is that he is banned now, and i don't want to be banned. So everyone knows, i have over 3 trill, my ship is worth a lot, and i'm still in the game. Just not in the rankings.
:)

Exo III (Reporting from the rarely seen bottom half of the rankings)

david1
# Posted: 19 Mar 2006 07:54

If the rankings are messed up, then the scores are, and no awards could sufficiently be awarded this round if thats true. As everyones scores could be wrong...

crazedbama
# Posted: 19 Mar 2006 21:02

the only thing that might explain that is negative production or a loan.  check your loans, take a small loan and pay it off immediately, also update your production % to see if that clears it.  or you could try sending all your planets defenses to your bank planet, abandoning each planet and taking it back from admin.  it has to be either a planet or an igb thing.

david1
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 01:22

I was cloned, so 5 days to cause havok in bnt ...

xmtg27
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 05:17

Okay, well, now i feel stupid. problem solved, turns out you need to pay off loans right away or they get very very big. took out a 2 mill loan or something little like that just to get one last sofa on a bank. forgot to pay it back. ooops. well, thanks king pin. theres no way i'm paying it off so i'll just have to take out every player above me to get 1st place.

Exo III

xmtg27
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 05:20

Is there anyway to get rid of a loan. like self destructing and coming back. i can't remember and i'd like to still finish in the top...

Exo III

jole
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 23:41

OMG LOL please tell me it was my bank it would make me feel so much better hahahhahahaha

xmtg27
# Posted: 21 Mar 2006 16:01

yeah, well when attempting that first time for your bank. i forgot all about it and now i have a 40 quad loan. i don't think i'll ever see enough money to pay it off but the round ends soon. hopefully the sofa code is looked at again because i'm a lower player sofaing a much higher players planet and having trouble. my 32 comp to there 29 (30 with base) torp lv and i'm only taking off a max of 2 mill fighters. theres 4 bill on the planet. any advice from anyone, am i doing something wrong, because i used to be very good at taking planets...

xmtg27
# Posted: 27 Mar 2006 10:31

If your going to be looking at the code during the reset i suggest you look at IGB loans. I took out a loan, if you can't tell be the previous statements, and it grew. it says i had 24 hours to pay it off, but the time didn't start going until my loan reached its max, 9,223,372,036,854,776,000. Then the time went and now i can't access any special ports to upgrade or refill my stuff. i can't remember if you self destruct your loan is gone or not. but i have no way of knowing and would like an answer. since i've already had a problem being cloned this round i'm not risking it. please help, any info would be great.

krillen488
# Posted: 27 Mar 2006 12:39

i don't remember how to get rid of a loan besides paying it off but if you read carefully every turn you use after taking aloan you incur a .1% interest penalty. so the more turns you use the more you owe. so that should explain how it got so big.. and as for getting it to go away.. i dont know what to do about that/

xmtg27
# Posted: 28 Mar 2006 08:10

well, it hit its max already (9.2 quint), my only complaint on the subject is that the loan increased for about a week before hitting its max and after the max was reached the 24 hour payment kicked in. So after it went to an unbelievably high amount it made it impossible for me to use special ports. Which means i have lots of $ and no way to spend it. I still manage to play by taking the things i need off my planets and then attacking others but i really misss special ports. while i'm getting answers here whens this round supposed to end?

Exo III

crazedbama
# Posted: 29 Mar 2006 09:58

well you should consider yourself lucky that you had those extra days to use special ports.  tecnically you shouldn't have been able to use them 24 hours after taking your loan.  it designed that way to force you to pay back the loan.  sorry but you put yourself in this situation, live with it.

and when are we going to end this round?  its sooo dead

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0