· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Futurama returning with 26 new eps!!!
dierna
# Posted: 19 Mar 2006 16:16

OMG! OMG!! Billy West (Fry) himself said it in his forum!!! New eps! New Eps!! EEE!!! :D

http://billywest.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2011&PN=1

And the other good news is that they're doing 26 new episodes of ''Futurama'' for TV and we're hammering out the deal now.The original plan was to have the DVD's first but that's no longer the case. I'm totaly jammed dude.

Greetings from the year 3000! It still sucks!

Billy

seele01
# Posted: 19 Mar 2006 18:55

Dang, you beat me to it.

Oh well, HOORAY, WOOHOO, YAY, and other yellings indicating happiness.

rednave
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 03:58

Guys,
I'm sorry I gave inaccurate info on the cartoon. I was told on one end that the TV show was a go but DXC enlightened me (with a hammer) that this was not the case. I think there is a Futurama project as in DVD's but I appearently had bad info.But I do live to give good Futurama news to people.So I must've died or something.

All eyes on the skies,

Billy

---

It is always good to check everything first and keep up to date ;)

I'm always cautious of anything Billy West says about it returning.  I have a feeling if it was coming back Cohen would be the one to break it.

dierna
# Posted: 20 Mar 2006 16:07

Yea... :( Billy West got wrong info or something. *mumbles and shakes her fist at Billy West for getting her hopes up* :(

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0