· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Enterprise Theme
candyshop
# Posted: 2 Apr 2006 18:48

Hey all Aleka here, I was just wondering.

Maybe theres something in the water, or did the Enterprise theme get more cheerful between seasons two and three?

teekay
# Posted: 3 Apr 2006 07:03

Hi, Babel here, I've hijacked Teek's comp!

Let's be clear . . no amount of tweaking, re-arranging or whatnot could improve that sodding awful theme - except a quantum torpedo or two up it's derriere ;9

Having said that, I do believe it WAS rearranged, yes.

demonvamp
# Posted: 3 Apr 2006 09:44

*shudders* you brought back horrid memories of the Sunday 'Enterprise desperate grab for the mute button'

Argh!

QD :D  I can't help with that, I never heard it all the way through after the pilot.

matt
# Posted: 3 Apr 2006 18:21

ok since i like older music i would like to state that the enterprise theam wasent so great  but it was a remake  of rod stwerts faith of the heart from several years ago and that version will always be one of my favorite songs. the enterprise redission wasent up to par, but then its not easy to beat rod stwert

if you want my body and you think im sexy come on baby let me know. :P

*wheels off* lol

skull_leader
# Posted: 3 Apr 2006 18:59

Now this is my idea of a theme/title sequence...why didn't Paramount use this?

http://www.startrek.com/startre....ount=-1

candyshop
# Posted: 4 Apr 2006 09:38

Yeah, it is god awful but it did  get "peppier" which I think made it even more annoying

babel
# Posted: 4 Apr 2006 11:34

On the other hand - the lyrics to that theme tune are very poetic and moving, don't you think? They really say everything about the human condition that needs saying.

Oh by the way, this is Teekay posting in revenge for Babel hijacking my computer; and the above was only written to shock you. :k

gentry
# Posted: 10 Apr 2006 11:43

At the risk of being different, i must say I liked it, the music not the show, the show was not really Trek for me. I cant see what the problem with the music was though  :k

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0