· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Admins or Mods read
american
# Posted: 9 Apr 2006 08:38

Ok last round i broke some rules and i apologized for that and was suspended and i agreed with the suspension for last round. But this round i planned on keep my record clean and enjoy they game, but then a day later i get suspended for DOING NOTHING WRONG. I sent 3 message (last week) and have recieve no reply. I know the admins have a busy life and all but come on, if you going to suspend someone then maybe you should tell the person why......

nickk
# Posted: 9 Apr 2006 12:41

the ISA dont seem to be very good at unbanning people, you have to question away until they finally give you an answer! I am still awaiting the "evidence" that shows me as a hacker but it doesnt exist so i guess i wont be receiving a reply any time soon. I could be a long wait American...
~Whitty

david1
# Posted: 9 Apr 2006 17:23

did you use a yahoo account?

are you aware that yahoo acccounts have been banned from this rond due to people abusing the system, and creating multiple accounts.

XZ

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0