· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Super Mario War!
anth
# Posted: 14 Apr 2006 03:28

Ok, this is kind of old news. But i only just got around to playing it. *L*

If you're a fan of Nintendo, you'll like this game alot. It pays tribute to the SNES era Mario games brilliantly. You can tell the guy who created it has a huge passion for this era and nintendo in general.

visit this link to download the game.

http://smw.72dpiarmy.com/

The game basically puts you right back in the Super Nintendo era ( which lets face it, the SNES was the best console in history! ) It is an all out battle to stomp on your opponent. I really believe its one of the best fun short games i've played since Mario Brothers.

it is a good one player game, but a superb 2 player game, best played with a game pad on your PC ( especialy if you have a USB SNES controller adapter like me! ), but controls are basic enough to make it enjoyable on a PC key board.

I have not had alot of time on the PC version of this game. I have it ported to my X Box. But, it all looks exactly the same as the game i've been having heaps of fun on.

It's a very small download and you'll get alot of fun out of this. :)

quincyw
# Posted: 14 Apr 2006 16:06

This brings me back to the days when I was a wee tot in diapers. Cheers, Anth! :D

seele01
# Posted: 14 Apr 2006 21:07

I never had a snes when I was a kid so I missed out on alot of the good games.  Can't wait for the Rev so I can start playing them all legally instead of grabbing roms, which I don't do anyway.

In the meantime I will try this out.

Edit: Okay, seems like a highly addictive game.  Quite fun but simple.  Took me a few levels before I realised you can drop by pressing down and fall on the other players.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0