· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Doctor Who Trivia
babel
# Posted: 15 Apr 2006 12:18

Doctor Who - the new series - is now a global hit. Isn't it time we started having regualr trivias based upon it? Or at least one now and again? Maybe have one based on the Christopher Eccleston series, and maybe another based on the entire history of the show?

I would gladly volunteer to supply questions or even host, if you would like. I jsut want to see a Who trivia in OTF. :)

jaquaia
# Posted: 15 Apr 2006 15:20

I agree, Doctor Who trivia would be good, admittedly Babel and probably Teeks would wipe the floor with me but I'd be up for that!

teekay
# Posted: 10 May 2006 06:35

Me, wipe the floor with someone? Naaah... I'd go for SP's. Or help Babel with the Trivia. ;)

Anyway - I'm game!

babel
# Posted: 12 May 2006 23:40

The Trivia team is conspicuous by its absence in this thread. Guys, any chance of a reply?

demonvamp
# Posted: 13 May 2006 14:42

I'd be quite happy to do another Dr Who trivia, if only I could be sure there would be more participants than this time last year :(  

It wouldn't happen in Gemini until July, anyway, as we're booked up with topics until then. You need to prod Bria and find the next month with five saturdays.

QD ;)

crewmannick
# Posted: 13 May 2006 15:22

Hey,

Like QD said, It could probably happen in July (the next month with 5 Saturdays). So I think we have just found our topic for July, albeit a bit far *l* I'll speak to Bria about it.

Alex
Trivia ATL

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.035
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0