· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Mutiny
norrisa
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 21:01

I've been informed of strange things that have been happening lately at the resident ISA office. Our director has been doing strange things in his recent dictatorship directorship. He has done continued wrongs. Such as, painting the ISAmobile pink, installing leopard seats in the ISAmobile, issuing every ISA officer fluorescent pink light sabers, mutating genes in the already tainted water cooler, and many other things. This is an outrage! :o We cannot do our jobs without being humiliated, taunted, and have constant jokes thrown at us. :( I would like to hear your thoughs about these recent events. I believe I speak for everyone, something should be done.  Mutiny? Perhaps.

A disgruntled ISA officer,
Andrew

skevington
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 21:13

I, for one, am outraged at this as is the entire Defiant team. Though having not asked them i wouldn't really know and i am in fact just making an assumption here. Though Amanda and the pink do really go well together! However, this really is totally out of line.

I said to Zild before redoing the paintwork on the ISAmobile that it would look bad, that people would laugh, but did he listen? No! And the pink drapes fitted in the ISAcave was a bit odd, though that and the nice new flourescent green carpet does add a more homely touch to it.

Though right now i'm not at all against mutiny as i wouldn't mind an office a little closer to the bathrooms. This becomes a problem as you get older, you know...

Dmitri
A Disgruntled Dictatorial Team Leader

amandasp
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 21:28

Can I kill Dmitri now please? Pink and Amanda... *laughs* That's a good one.

polson
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 22:25

We have a car?

At any rate, I'm all for a good mutany, even if it means cohorting with Dmitri (Mr. Darcy gets jealous, you know).

skevington
# Posted: 19 Apr 2006 23:10

Mr Darcy has nothing to do with this. And there is nothing wrong with being in cohorts with me, besides, we must remain strong in the face of a common enemy. Zild, the pink loving, um, something... come on people, he needs a name.  :o

Dmitri

iain
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 05:31

*reads the list of Zild's evils* Most excellent, I taught Zild so well... :k

Anyway, since I'm going to be on the winning side, whichever side I pick will win, I now offer myself up for bribes! :D

;)
Iain

skevington
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 06:49

I offer you the pink furry dice from the ISAmobile as a bribe.  :P

Dmitri

deanna
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 07:44

*peers up from her non office* Pink has always been my signature color, given that I'm on whatever side is the Pink Team! Such a shame really that I'm no longer in ISA *suddenly mourns*

Oh and Zild...I love what you've done with the place! Do you think next, you could ask your ISAminions to start wearing Pink featherboas? I know people who would RUN (run far away) from such a scary notion!! :)

christena
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 08:58

MUwahahahaha! :k  My time as the pink pocket genie   has been served well..... :k

erm I mean.. Looks good Yuris! :) *gives thumbs up*

Cinna  of the great pocket of Yuris...

I'm a genie in a pocket baybee...

demonvamp
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 10:29

Whassat about the water cooler :?  *hides plastic cup*

I be right back...

QD

nicoll
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 11:23

You know MTV's programming hit a new low when they decided to make "Pimp my OTF Department" :(

norrisa
# Posted: 20 Apr 2006 12:35

Iain. I offer you all of Triva's ISA's new funds.   :)

Andrew

zildjian
# Posted: 1 May 2006 17:15

:D  I'll be a sport and not eradicate all pink from this thread..  :k  The next generation of clone software will include clorblindness so that pink is thought of as blue.. or somthing..  :?

hongjun
# Posted: 1 May 2006 23:57

Hmm,

I think pink is the right color, Zild send into exile those who have problems with pink.

Anyway I have heard that Zild is gathering a team of top flight ISA and ex ISA folks to slip down and paint the outside of Amanda's work place pink.

Rumor has it that JJ has told CT he must go and make sure that is the right shade of pink!

bria
# Posted: 2 May 2006 10:44

Iain taught Zild well? Does that mean that Zild learned all he knows about using pink from Iain? :? Gee, Iain, and I always thought you didn't like that colour... I guess Grant has changed your mind?

*ducks*

deanna
# Posted: 4 May 2006 19:00

There's a wrong shade of pink?? *sits confused*

gates
# Posted: 6 May 2006 18:25

Yeah, I don't understand any of the stuff in this thread...  :(

teekay
# Posted: 7 May 2006 02:33

Intuition, my dear Watson, Intuition!

citron
# Posted: 7 May 2006 06:36

Everything should be thought of as blue.. because blue rules.

crewmannick
# Posted: 7 May 2006 09:29

So this is what ISA does on weekends  :?

teekay
# Posted: 7 May 2006 10:32

What, ISA gets time off?  :?

dierna
# Posted: 7 May 2006 16:06

AAAH!!! Pink!!! *runs away wondering when the ISA got a vehicle* :?

Wait...is the ISAmobile a pink Cadalac??? :? :P

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.050
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0