· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / what is your ideal world?
camila
# Posted: 5 May 2006 21:56

I was thinking earlier today... And I would like to hear what other people think an ideal world is.  So, share your thoughts!  

I'll start...

My ideal world would be uncomplicated.  I want people to be innocent, naive, idealistic, and accepting... To not discriminate and give unconditional love.  To take life as a game, to never get insulted, and to laugh at everything.  I'd like to not have a worry, to play stupid games and say silly things that aren't necessarily funny, but to laugh anyways.  

:)

citron
# Posted: 6 May 2006 09:46

The world needs transporter's... and no fast food *l* it's my downfall.

demonvamp
# Posted: 6 May 2006 12:17

Universal domination...no wait, that's the other list... um *rumages* I guess most of what Cam said, but more trees, definitely more trees.

QD ;)

gates
# Posted: 6 May 2006 18:23

What the world needs is the end of discrimination.  Not just racial discrimination, ALL discrimination.  It shouldn't matter what color your skin is, what size you are, how pretty you are, how thin, how blond, how fat, how smart, how rich, how educated, so on and so forth...  I'm sure everyone has been a victim of discrimination, and I'll bet money that you didn't like it.  

Getting rid of that one thing would make the world a much better place.

tiamai
# Posted: 7 May 2006 06:33

More crunchy apples.  They are yummy.  
More honesty and less critisism.  
Less child suffering.
Flying cars, that would just be cool.
More time to look at the sky.
Less pressure to perform.

polson
# Posted: 8 May 2006 08:34

I was going to say Eden but then I changed my mind.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0