· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / something fishy
rubberducky
# Posted: 9 May 2006 19:42

since it is early in the game and there have been some...intresting happenings in BNT I suggest we reset to make things fair for us all.  with the minor mistakes being exploited, and multies/cheater/and possible codes being broken for the gain of some very bad person out there I think it is prudent to stop this maddness.... I implore the better judgment of the admins... let us not sit here and be  harrased on a daily basis by a cheater who obviously does not care for the little people... and the prime directive is this establishment...!

play4you
# Posted: 9 May 2006 19:56

If there is cheaters in the game... and you know who they or he or she or whatever it is...
Please tell the admin so he might can see if this is true or not and put a stop to it.
I would personaly like to know too, as I dont want to take any chanse of cooperate with any that is doing any fishy...

Grife

verxumus
# Posted: 9 May 2006 20:04

there have been many problems so far this round.

-play4you there has been cheating, the admins even posted about an individual getting suspended for cheating

- i would propose stopping this round, and leaving OTF without BNT for a few days.

-then we could have a fresh start on ....er... *picks random day* tuesday  :)

-Verxumus

PS: for a short time while SEELE 02 was dying there were problems with the clock.... it stopped counting down for a while.
(thought i'd add this edit for a fuller explaination of just what problems there have been)

david1
# Posted: 10 May 2006 05:30

glad to see you back in bnt Verx ;)

junk99
# Posted: 17 May 2006 13:20

yeah Verx glad to be able to stomp on your ship with minor effort

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.030
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0