· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Polls...
polson
# Posted: 11 May 2006 22:37

I want to start a poll.  Apparently I'm not allowed because I'm signed in as Polson. Who, pray thee tell, am I supposed to be signed in as in order to start a poll?

christena
# Posted: 11 May 2006 23:10

POls..

I get the same message (except mine says I'm logged in as Christena, How rude!)when trying to   even vote in a poll much less trying to start a new poll.. I've been asking for awhile now and noone will give me an answer as to why I can't vote and why I get this  error message. Good luck in finding out..and when you do.. let me know*L* :P

polson
# Posted: 11 May 2006 23:18

My favorite part is when it tells me "you are currently logged in as Polson" as though I could have been logged in under some other name.

citron
# Posted: 11 May 2006 23:22

What if it's a shared computer or you're really not logged in? You'd like to know who you're logged in as, wouldn't you (or not)?  :P

polson
# Posted: 12 May 2006 08:01

Yes, but then don't you think it would say something like, "If you think you have poll clearence, but you don't because you're currently logged in as so-and-so, obviously you have stolen someone else's command code and logged in with their account instead of yours by accident, therefore, consider yourself SOS."

I feel like it's telling me to go steal a command code so I can post a poll.  "Silly, Polson!  You need IAIN'S command code!"

iain
# Posted: 12 May 2006 09:11

<!--QuoteBegin--polson+May 12 2006,08:01--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (polson @ May 12 2006,08:01)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I feel like it's telling me to go steal a command code so I can post a poll.  "Silly, Polson!  You need IAIN'S command code!"<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>p0ls0nandh0ff1337

polson
# Posted: 12 May 2006 22:42

I've always suspected as much...

Okay, but seriously.  What do you have to do around here to get a poll started?

teekay
# Posted: 13 May 2006 02:56

Send me a mail (s.huelsmann(at)gmail.com) and I'll start it for you. Deal? :)

babel
# Posted: 13 May 2006 04:53

If I was a moderatror, which I should be cos I'm CL8, I'd do it for you as well. I suspect I'm not as I seem to remember seeing my arse (again) about something or other in the past. ;)

hongjun
# Posted: 13 May 2006 06:54

Hmm,

Yep you have to be a mod on the forums to be able to post polls.

I have just dropped a note to Ceets Babel and we will get back to you on that Mod status.

Bribery helps though;)

Cinna I had a brainwave and I believe I have solved your no voting in polls, you should be able to now!

Hong

polson
# Posted: 13 May 2006 08:10

You know what's funny?  I can't remember what my poll was.

Hey! I just thought of this!  You guys could give me access to starting Polls and I could be the poll poster for all the forums!  I'd be...the Polinator! *lmao*  Get it? Get it? Ah...*wipes tear* I crack myself up...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0