· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / A Good Stratagy For Free Money
junk99
# Posted: 17 May 2006 12:58

hahahaha there is no way for free money hahahaha and if there were then i would give it to you hahahaha :D

emdog2564
# Posted: 17 May 2006 23:13

i have a good strategy for free money.
but it in the bank ;)

junk99
# Posted: 18 May 2006 12:32

I HELP YOU NOOBS OUT. PUT YOUR MONEY IN THE BANK UNTILL YOU GOT A SECURE PLANET THAT YOU HAVE CONFIDENCE IN. THEN TAKE 1/2 TO 3/4 OF YOUR MONEY OUT OF THE BANK AND PUT IT ON YOUR PLANET. THEN IT WILL GAIN INTEREST.  AND YES YOU WILL GO UP IN THE RANKS. THE MORE MONEY YOU GOT THE MORE INTEREST YOU GOT.  THEN EVERY CHUNK OF MONEY YOU MAKE I TAKE OUT MY CALCULATOR AND MULTIPLY IT BY .75 AND PUT THE LARGER MAJORITY ON A PLANET AND THE SMALLER IN THE BANK.

tuvirus
# Posted: 18 May 2006 20:45

one time, i tryed microwaved a frog. It blew up.

One time, i tryed to frog a microwave. it didn't work, so i burned an orphanage.

:) it was funny:)

brian_layne
# Posted: 19 May 2006 12:36

You should know all about quick easy paths, eh Junk?

brian_layne
# Posted: 19 May 2006 20:09

I'm sorry, I shouldn'thave said that.

junk99
# Posted: 19 May 2006 20:26

dude i guess thats ok no hard fellings

play4you
# Posted: 20 May 2006 18:32

Thats a ok strategy m8. Putting the money in bank.
But if its possible to buy turns, then you will get a planet that works.
So the first you have to do is check the settings. If the bank got higher interest, then ok. But if not... put all the cash on planet exept enough to build up your hull and engine if your ship is wrecked.

Use 10-20 percent of your turns to defend your bank each time you are online. Then you should be able to keep up.

Next thing you want to do is build planets to gain more cash.
There is two ways of building planets. its the slow part, just putting around 10-20 mill colonists there and let them grow... without defence. and just keep building planets until you get sooooo bored, and gather the cash now and then.

The second way... build hard on each planet. get enough resources to build a base, use your biggest planets and transfere colonists and defence with the planetary transporter. You will save loads of turns in the long run.
*** You can also use this strategy without the defence, but it will be the same as with the first way... no defence means that you will loose planets... a lot of them. Specialy with Tidus on the loose :)

If you continue with eighter strategy... be patient, dont give up and dont retaliate on each planet you loose. That will make you suffer more than if you where building more planets.

Mikael
play4you
(Grife)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.021
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0