· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Just a reminder...
polson
# Posted: 17 May 2006 23:06

You'd think we wouldn't need to be told this, but I just would like to remind everyone not to drive when you're tired.  It's more benificial to excersise caution and humility than to sacrifice the safety of others on account of your pride.

nicoll
# Posted: 18 May 2006 10:50

When did Polson become the random saftey announcement person?

And where is the worning about drinking formaldehyde?

:v

teekay
# Posted: 18 May 2006 13:16

Polson's right; and if ever you've been driving for a long time, only to suddenly hear your co-pilot say in a very calm voice, "I believe it's time we changed drivers" after you've almost driven off a bridge, you'll know Polson's right.

Random unsafety announcement:
Drink wet cement and get really stoned.

monny
# Posted: 19 May 2006 02:51

Yeah and this includes the people who drink a Big Gulp of mountain Dew, blast System of a Down and keep the window rolled down to stay awake. (Been there done that..it works for a while but your eyes still start closing after after a while)
Find a SAFE place to pull over and get some sleep.

I used to drive back and forth from Maryland to Pittsburgh on the weekends (long story) and I was very fortunate.

polson
# Posted: 19 May 2006 08:32

Monny...*l* My first thought was "Mountain Dew?  Why Mountain Dew?  That wouldn't do anything..."  But then I remembered I live in the land of caffeine free citrus drinks, and the rest of you do not.

Nicoll - since two days ago, when my cousin's cousin was paralized from the chest down in a car accident caused by a sleeping driver.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.018
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0