· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Pirates of the Caribbean 2- Dead Mans Chest
lupus
# Posted: 19 May 2006 14:10

ok, everyone knows how much this film means to me. In fact its my life. I am a pirate. I have been a pirate since the first film was released.

Anyway, I had the new trailer running frame by frame so that i could get costumes and script threads when I cam acrss the following frame that was.... well how can I put it.....
interesting.

If you dont want to know, DO NOT follow the link below. Mind you, its not much of a spolir since there is a single frame in the trailer. You hust have to have it on extra slow to see it.

A Kiss?

Interesting huh? what I wouldnt give to be in Elizabeths place....... hmmmm, the less said the better I think

lycanthrope
# Posted: 30 May 2006 19:34

I can't wait for this movie! I just saw the new extended version of the trailer and it looks more entertaining than the first. Bet its going to be one of the biggest movies of the summer!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.028
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0