· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / 6/6/06
draknos
# Posted: 5 Jun 2006 20:39

Tommorrow, the day that many dread, many fear, and many laugh at. It is believed that many bad things are gonna happen. Me I dont really care either way so what comes comes. I just wanted to say good luck all, and if its a ZOMBIE outbreak which im hoping for.... Sever the head or destroy the brain. Have a good one all, and happy hunting!

At least we will get to see The Omen if all else fails!

seele01
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 00:00

Well its the 6th here already (and has been for 15 hours) and no zombies yet, but I haven't been outside either so who knows what is going on.

demonvamp
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 09:58

It's just numbers :D  it means nothing in the....*sound of explosions and approaching hoards*

Oh, never mind that, I'm not up to anything... honest, and no, I'm not Queen Demon, that's a lie.... :k

Not Queen Demon

draknos
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 11:16

weak! COME ON ZOMBIES WHERE ARE YOU , I WANNA USE MY NEW SHOTGUN! oh well.....they will be here....I promise. According to the movie it starts the 6th but the MAJOR outbreak doesnt start till the next morning, meaning tommorrow morning! Muahahaha.

brian_layne
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 17:59

I'm sorry, but numbers do mean something. I personally don't think anything is going to happen today, but I don't know. In reality it is June the 6th of 2006. Or 6/6/2006 not 6/6/6, but who knows it might be signifigant and it might not.

seele01
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 18:54

I'm not entirely sure what this has to do with BNT but who cares, people are replying.

Anyway its the next morning and no zombies yet so sorry draknos, looks like you are gonna have to put that shotty away.

brian_layne
# Posted: 6 Jun 2006 20:42

Looks like the major bad news ofthe day is that Bush offered Iran nuclear electric and stuff if they iraninans pause their nuclear plans.

draknos
# Posted: 7 Jun 2006 13:42

Awww weak..... ok well it was fun while it lasted.

lzrman
# Posted: 7 Jun 2006 22:22

Only thing that happened on 6/6/6 was the power went out the morning at work and we had to reboot the entire system.  And the manager (the devils advocate) made us work in the dark w/ flash lights lol!

david1
# Posted: 8 Jun 2006 03:28

on the 6/6/06 ... i was told in 3 months, i will have my own store to run.

creepy...

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.023
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0