· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / OTF Choice - 2D fighting game
<< . 1 . 2 .
demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Jun 2006 13:45

Hey Anth, let's try a plain winzip for now ;)

ta,
QD.

anth
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 02:48

Here's another link for the game. Slightly larger than the previous download. But not zipped up with WinRar.

QD : Hope you have more luck with this download. :)

OTF Choice - World Warrior Game

Download link moved, see below.

demonvamp
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 20:17

I got my butt handed to me by predator, poor sailor moon. But then, I claim it was 4.15am and I didn't know where punch was on my keyboard :D

Tomorrow, revenge! :o

QD

anth
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 01:00

:D

Go to options, i think you can define your own keyboard in there, and design your own button layout.

Personally, i don't think i'd stand a chance using a keyboard. I'm using a SNES gamepad with a USB adapter. :P

seele01
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 04:28

I would say that using keyboard is probably not best, but its all I have so for now I will stick with it.  Still gotta try out some more characters now.  Whats with that line of hiddent characters?? Like Donkey kong and Sonic who seems to have only one move.

I think I also saw a very strange beaten Sailor Mercury which didn't look very family friendly.

anth
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 06:56

I did put some secret characters in yep. *L*

I've not seen anything unsuitable in the game, If there is anything like that in there i'm sorry to anybody playing. i can tell you how to remove it if anybody would like.

I did take steps to try and make sure there was nothing like that. The place i got the sailor characters from has a section for dubious content, i noticed. These were outside it. I assumed it was all ok. I've not seen anything so far. Maybe i should clean my glasses. :P

seele01
# Posted: 19 Jun 2006 04:28

Well I can confirm its in there.  Seems to occur to after the first time I beat her when playing the game, both times I was using Link.  So far she is the only character so I assume the creator needs a life.

anth
# Posted: 19 Jun 2006 07:18

Ok, well like i said as this character carried no warning i didnt suspect anything. I just never played for enough hours to check out every detail of every character.

I guess if you mix creative output with teenage boy without much of a life ur gonna get this stuff appearing for download now and again. *L*

It is easily sorted. If anybody wants to delete Sailor Mercury due to the apparent "adult theme" she carries into the game. Simply go into the "Chars" folder in the main direcory and delete her folder. You should then have a blank space in the character select menu.

Sad thing is, we'll probably get more downloads now. :P

But, i will be editing the game for future release here. Sailor Mercury is banned!

I'm not getting into that whole "hot coffee" GTA thing with this game. *L*

Due to the discovery of a suspect game character with an adult theme to it. I've removed links to the download.

There will be another edited version appearing here soon to download.

seele01
# Posted: 20 Jun 2006 05:27

Soon you will be sued by parents who downloaded the game assuming it was safe for their child to play.  A pity I found this but I figured you'd probably want to know before too many people got it.  I probably could have emailed instead but thats takes effort and brain power.

I haven't played it enough myself to find anything else, and now that I am working I have almost no time to do anything (except post here).

anth
# Posted: 20 Jun 2006 14:03

I'm going to say, if you want the game, please request a download link which i'll send by e-mail. Either here in this topic, or e-mail me at [EMAIL=anthmartian@gmail.com.]anthmartian@gmail.com.[/EMAIL]

I'll also say that the game has not been played fully by anybody, and it's made from sources pulled from all over the net. Members here know as well as anybody what type of stuff is around online. Especialy when a large percent of character game design has been done by male teens. :P

So, i can't say for certain just what material you could find in this game. Hopefully the mature stuff has been edited out now. *L*

But, you download and play with the knowledge that there may be some stuff in there which could offend, it is very unlikely, and i did all i could to avoid it. If that's a problem please don't ask for the game.

It is a great game to play though. Some excellent characters, stages, and it runs very well on even a modest PC. :)

BTW, i came very close to completing it in Arcade mode today! I beat 3 out of four Sailor's too!

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0