· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Artist of the Month Contest
skevington
# Posted: 11 Jun 2006 14:17

Hey Folks!<br><br>As some of you may remember, at the beginning of the month i made a post on the updates board about the contest for this month. <br><br>To quote from my updates board post, <br><br><!--QuoteBegin--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Each and every one of us have something that we consider sacred, be it an object or a belief, a religion, an idea, or anything else, and these things can be considered to be our own personal 'Holy Grail'. <br><br>What we are asking, is for you to put down in any art form your very own personal Holy Grail. Like with last months competition it can be in any format, be it photography, photoshop creations, cartoons and anything else you can think of!<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>If any of you, <b>anyone</b> at all, wishes to enter then you should <a href="mailto:leeskevington@hotmail.com">mail me</a> with your entries. Alternatively, if you have any questions then my mail box is also open to you.<br><br>The deadline is for the end of June so be sure to get all entries to me by then! And remember, as always, all entries must comply with the <a href="http://www.outpost10f.com/doc/prime_directives.shtml" target=_blank>prime directives</a>.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0