· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D?
lucient
# Posted: 15 Jun 2006 14:33

Ok, now unless the guy who is doing this sale gives the money to a charity...this is the worst waste of money I have EVER seen in my entie life. Even more so then the grilled cheese with the Virgin Mary on it.

http://cgi.ebay.com/Ben-Roe....iewItem

Luc

christena
# Posted: 15 Jun 2006 17:55

Umm..they do realize they are bidding on an empty box,don't they? :?

Cause he wasn't wearing a helmet! :o  Idiot!

lzrman
# Posted: 15 Jun 2006 21:43

What the hay!:P this is stupid as all hell :P

High bidder: smerkouris ( 1 )
"If you have no feedback or a feedback of 1, don't bid. I will cancel it."

What a hoax :P

Lzrman

babel
# Posted: 16 Jun 2006 08:47

' Can you spell S-T-U-P-I-D? '

Erm . . . S . . P . . .  er  . . .  T . . . . is there another P  there?

No . . . I cannot spell that word :(

teekay
# Posted: 16 Jun 2006 09:48

Can I buy a "U"?

gates
# Posted: 16 Jun 2006 19:43

That is just insanely stupid.  I'm amazed eBay hasn't shut it down.

deanna
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 06:34

Well....seems to me it's a joke. It might even be a joke amongst friends...
As Chrissy pointed out "he wasn't wearing a helmet" .....

Well the way I see it is, the owner of the box, might be a fan and he might think "riding without a helmet is as stupid as selling a box with his "helmet" in it"...

It could be funny...given you get the joke *L* :P

babel
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 06:43

Surely the point is to highlight the facty he wasn't wearing a helmet and therefore sustained worse injury than he might otherwise have done so.

christena
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 10:08

But still the fact that people are bidding and the man is getting mucho moola for this box is outrageous.!

edit: I just check and the bidding has gone  back down to 99 cents.  Last I checked it was like $13,800...This is the second time it's restarted...maybe he is just trying to make a point..that or Ebay keeps shutting him down...
Oh well.. either way..he sucks

edit again: My bad.. it's ended*L* argh!!

Mew!:P

lzrman
# Posted: 17 Jun 2006 14:53

wow that was a waist of time :D!

babel
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 00:28

If he is using it to make a point, and also let's be honest, he is being open about it being an empty box, I don't think he sucks at all. Using humour to get serious points across is a valid method.

People should wear crash helmets while riding, just as people should wear seatbelts.

monny
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 01:09

Whatever the reason I still think the box thing is hilarious *lol*

.........But being a Steelers fan I should say something like this:
"This was done in very bad taste. He has no sympathy for the injured winning Superbowl Quarterback...Speaking of the Superbowl....STEELERS WOoooHOOOOOOO!!!! Piksburg Rocks!!!"

Hehehehheeeeee
:D

teekay
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 03:21

<!--QuoteBegin--lzrman+June 17 2006,14:53--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (lzrman @ June 17 2006,14:53)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->a waist of time<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>... an hourglass?

deanna
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 05:12

Teeks...

*LMAO* that was humor in it's best form. I wonder what other hidden messages lie in typo's.

and J's right..he's being as stupid as a motorcyclist w/o a helmet.

and Monny..she so needs help, the Steelers *gags* gimme some Ravens anyday *eg*

lucient
# Posted: 18 Jun 2006 07:30

<!--QuoteBegin--babel+June 17 2006,06:43--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (babel @ June 17 2006,06:43)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->Surely the point is to highlight the facty he wasn't wearing a helmet and therefore sustained worse injury than he might otherwise have done so.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br><br>truthfully, with the force of the crash and all the injuries he suffered. had he been wearing a helmet the only injury he would not have sustained was the laseration on the back of his head.<br><br>he still would have had the broken nose, broken jaw, and several chipped and missing teath <br><br><!--EDIT|lucient|June 18 2006,07:30-->

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.034
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0