· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Hello
deannatroi21
# Posted: 23 Jun 2006 10:54

Hello everyone and how is everyone doing?

Lizzy

deanna
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 11:56

Hi Lizzy!
So nice of you to join us on the forums. Welcome, make yourself all comfy and such :)

You know there's irony in this thread..isn't there another thread on the forums that refers to being friendly and what not. Now what you might find as really funny is the fact that I'm not a nice person..yet here I am pleasantly chatting away with you, albeit 2 days late. We'll blame the rain.

There's been lots and lots of rain here :)

Anyway Lizzy..hope all is well with you and that your having a great summer!

Enjoy your stay, buckle your seatbelt and keep your hands and feet inside the plane :)

Ta Ta,

Kym (the first Deanna..well not the first, I'm not Marina afterall *L*)

deannatroi21
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 19:21

Thank you deanna for that greetin welcome to me I hope i will enjoy it..

deannatroi21
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 20:08

I was in wisconison yeaterday and today I went to a flea market I got ALF dolls one for my friend and me..

brady
# Posted: 25 Jun 2006 21:42

Alf used to be cool, I wish he still was.

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 00:26

Welcome to the Outpost Lizzy -

Don't listen to what Kym (Deanna) has to say, she is one of the nicest peeps here !

I love carboot's and fate.. *l* bartering is the best bit,  I love a good bargain. I brought a teddy bear reading a book a few years back, for 50p, it has all the right markings, so when I got home I looked it up on line, and it's was worth £350 then.

Anth and I seem to do well with starwars figures, ships and what ever else he can lay his hands on. He brought quite a few ' last 17's ' for next too nothing

I go for crystal, and have picket up a lot for next to nothing, some are worth a lot of money, and some are worth nothing *l* but I like them

Lizzy is their anything that you look out for? or anyone else ?

* Jadzia *

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 03:47

I have not been to a car boot in forever!  

But, the problem is that the local car boot sale is full of useless tat and dodgy goods.  

Hmmm... last thing I bought?  Im pretty sure it was a crystal bowl for a gift for someone, no idea who, but I rember taht I had been looking in shops for about 4 week prior to spotting it.  

Also, hello.  

tia the Green Pixie. ;)

deanna
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 05:28

*bs* I love the way the English speak...*eg*

What's a car boot? I mean I'm guessing it's the same as a flea market...for that matter why do we call it a flea market?

Do they sell the stuff out of their car trunks or something?

Just Curious *she who ADORES a good flea market*

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 09:53

they do sell things out the car boot!!! (or trunk as you guys say)

Or, if they are posh, they bring along a decoratingtable with a little white sheet.

by the way...  Im not English....  :P

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 09:57

* How do we speak ? hmmmm ? *l* *

Spot on Deanna, everything is sold out the 'trunk/boot' of the car.. *lol* Some thing like your 'flea ' market?

tiamai - well yes you do get some reall rubbish booty sales, but then, you've had your morning exercise, and then you go and put your bum down in a pub garden.. *l*

* Jadzia *

tiamai
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 10:03

LOL! what I tell you?  Decorating tables!  

oh and beer garden?  This is a new concept to me...  sounds very interesting...

deanna
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 16:40

*lmao*

I wanna go to a booty sale!!

Tia, my bad...forgive me?? *bats eyelashes*

christena
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 17:01

I'm thinking the reason they call it a flea market is because they bring all their stuff out of their house to sell..including the fleas*L* But they are a bonus :D  :P

Cinna

and uh.. booty sale.. I'm so there :P

deannatroi21
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 22:45

Hello everyone thanks for the posts I am nice love talking on the computer alot and work

kady
# Posted: 26 Jun 2006 23:05

Pubs with gardens?  Alcohol with ambiance?  I've died and gone to Heaven... :?

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 01:03

*lol* yep pub gardens - Anth and I go to booty sales and then go for a pub that has a big garden - this is one we go too - we need to drive quite a bit to get to it, but their is always a booty sale round the corner *l*

We went to a rubbish one last week, but the pub made up for it

I get down if it rains on Sunday, and we can't go :P *l*

I go into all the charity shops, *l*and poke around all the boxes trays and baskets..  and buy something, even if it's something I don't want.. I hate it when you get peeps knocking on your door asking for money for this or that charity.. this way I can give to what ever one I want ..

* Jadzia *

tiamai
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 09:50

*forgives Kym as she is just so darn cute when she bats her eyelashes*  
Also, gota stick in with the mates ;)

Now, booty sale?  we buying booty or selling our mightly fine bootys?  Either way Im in so long as we get to go to THAT pub!  

That is one fine piece of drinking area there. :D

tiamai
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 09:54

hold on....  is booty unisex?

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 27 Jun 2006 23:49

Anth has just told me what booty is in america *l* oopsy

Well I'm on about 'carboots ' *lol*.. Booty sales,' as in bums ' are sooooooooo Not English, we keep things like that behind closed doors .. *lol*  

* Jadzia *

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.027
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0