· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / So Long and Thanks for All the Fish
lupus
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 02:44

It is with great saddness that I come before you all now with my towel and my Guide to the Galaxy.

No, earth is not just about to explode. Nor is the Borg just about to invade. Nor is Iain just about to take control of 32 nuclear bunkers. (i gave him a peice of paper with my telephone number on it instead of the pass codes... cleaver arnt I?)

No, infact, I am leaving. For good? Who can say. I mean Bable came back didnt he? So I may be back, or in 5 yrs time, people will think back to the good ole days when prices were reasonable, ISA didnt run everything, and there were only 5 rooms, and they may remeber me... most likely they wont, but hey, A girl can dream cant she!

So, I am going to leave you with a few very important words.

Sep 19th is international Talk Like a Pirate Day
Always blame Hobbie for EVERYTHING. It makes you feel better.
Have fun
Bring back Hugs Nite just to annoy everyone
May 25th is international Towel Day
If you ever see the Prince William, give her a salute and think of me.... hell, whenever you see ANY tall ship, think of me.
Watch Pirates of the Caribbean as MANY times as you can. It should be an inspiration to all of us.
Submit your report on time. Its annoying when you dont. Even I got annoyed when I forgot.
Dont do anything I wouldnt do.

Lupus CL6
ex Gateway Team Leader
ex Gossip Boards
ex Comms
ex Artists Guild
ex OTF's on the scene reporter
ex OTF's original pirate
ex Iains Appreciation Society director (ISA for short)
ex PV wannabe

deanna
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 04:44

Awwww Lupus,

I hope you're off to sail to brave new worlds and have many many more adventures! Good Luck with all you pursue! May the wind be ever at your back and  bright star to guide you :)

Peace!

~The Treehouse Goddess

And Remember: Red Sky at Night a Sailor's Delight, Red Sky at Dawn Sailor's Be Warned!

polson
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 08:40

*salutes* May the wind be at your back and you find lots of treasures and hot pirate booty. *wink*

demonvamp
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 09:42

Lupus!!

Take care of yourself, and you'd better come back someday, with piratical tales of adventures had and chocolate pillaged ;)

QD

christena
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 09:52

Good Luck Lupus in all you do! Maybe come back every now and again and  share your pictures with us. I loved the ones you posted before...or just stop by to say hey. We'll miss you!

*hugs*
Chrissy aka Cinna

edit:
and I concur... Reports on time is not a crime!*L*  Oh crap! Know what I just realized? You're leaving and Dierna  is on vacation.. guess what I get to do*L*  Oh well.. tis where I started.. Have fun Lupus!! Good luck in your search for booty..arghhhh!*L* :D

*trots off to  find some stories*

kady
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 16:01

Lupus is leaving? How sad. :(

Bye Lupus! *waves*

I remember when I first joined Gateway...you entered Ten Forward just to yell my name and then left.  I looked at my screen and thought...."wow, someone came in just to yell at me." :?

Everybody who saw my reaction laughed.

i'll never forget that.  Bye, Lupus.  We'll all miss you. :(

Good luck with the high seas! :D

babel
# Posted: 30 Jun 2006 16:02

TTFN, Lupus. :)

brady
# Posted: 2 Jul 2006 03:23

Well done on such a varied, broad and outstanding 'career' at the Outpost.  I've watched your contributions for some time now, and you are to be commended.  Again, well done and thankyou for everything.  I hope you return some time!

B

sg8472
# Posted: 2 Jul 2006 13:42

Lupus, come back soon! :( You'll be missed.

anth
# Posted: 2 Jul 2006 16:44

Bye, see you soon. :)

Thanks so much for all the drinks, you really are an angel!

That horrible powder is just yucky btw. :P

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Jul 2006 19:48

Lupus,

I cannot believe you are leaving us, I remember when you came to the gateway back in the days with JPicard and I, you've shown talent and amazing work habits up to and including your leadership skills as team leader of the gateway.  I knew the project was left in good hands when it was passed on to you.

I'll always miss your smile, and I'm sure your successor Matt will succeed just as well as you have in the past.

So long, and thanks for the fish(wow that was fishy) Fun.

Sincerly,
Lzrman

p.s Drop me a email some time lzrman@outpost10f.com

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 3 Jul 2006 00:24

Stay Safe Lupus on your Pirate ship.you won't find any treasure on any of the Canary Island,  because you are the treasure ! Maybe one day we will bump into each other on one of the Islands *l* Thank you for looking after our boys in the Fan Film. I hear you were a God send yesterday.

I thought you might like to keep this part of A Sailors Prayer close to your heart *l*

Now I lay me down to sleep

I pray the Lord my soul to keep

Grant no other sailor take

My shoes and socks before I wake

Stay Safe Lupus

Anna

lupus
# Posted: 7 Jul 2006 06:11

wow. Shiny. I never quite expected anyone to reply, nor with so many heartfelt messages. I am quite moved.

Anyway, Im not back. no. mearly just dropping off some freshly laundered towels.

oh, and also to say, that after watching Pirates of the Caribbean; Dean Mans Chest 3 times yesterday (yes, I am mad, yes, I did just walk out, buy another ticket and go and sit down again) I have decided that
A) I like the movie
B) Its not as good as the first one
C) The third one should be good because of the second one. (you have to see it t understand)
D) I need to hurry up and finish my costume... i felt a little left out
E) And if one is to sit in a cinema for over 6 hours, staring at a screen, one should bring paracetamol with them.
F) The 12A cert is warrented. Its a little grussom and dark at times.

yeah.
*walks off eating an apple*

Lupus

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.029
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0