· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / data miners
keymaker
# Posted: 15 Jul 2006 16:08

if your game is down, you should not collect data about people. im sure i will be added to a bunch of lists now and i dont even get to play.

seele01
# Posted: 15 Jul 2006 20:38

Don't worry, they aren't collecting data about people.  I have been with 10f for some time now and never been added to any lists.

The game has been stopped because of issues with cheating.  I'm not sure what is going on in terms of whether they will bother to start it up again or get rid of it but I suppose the sign up link probably should have been disabled when they stopped the game.

I suppose someone should look into that.

lzrman
# Posted: 16 Jul 2006 17:01

All information gathered by the outpost is kept confidential and is not sold or shared to any third party vendors.

Lzrman

david1
# Posted: 17 Jul 2006 01:40

<!--QuoteBegin--keymaker+July 15 2006,16:08--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (keymaker @ July 15 2006,16:08)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->if your game is down, you should not collect data about people. im sure i will be added to a bunch of lists now and i dont even get to play.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>I Assume your refering to the fact you <b><i>can still</b></i> register to play a game even though the server is current down for the moment, I will repost an email to have the site taken down <i>again</i> while the server is disabled.<br><br>I can assure you that your details are kept private and confidential, and wont appear on any lists.<br><br><b>XZ</b> <br>      <font color="red"><sub><i><b>Powersage DL - Gaming</b></font></i></sub><br>      <font color="red"><sub><i><b>Centurai DL - Gaming</b></font></i></sub><br>      <font color="red"><sub><i><b>Gaming TLiT</b></font></i></sub>

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 6
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0