· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Indiana union
iain
# Posted: 25 Jul 2006 15:57

Enjoy! :)

candyshop
# Posted: 25 Jul 2006 17:11

Yay, thank you.

So I was just wondering who would be interested in coming, I know me, Brandi, JayPee *squeezes* and JD would probably, anyone else?

demonslayer
# Posted: 25 Jul 2006 23:32

Well, first of all I would like to know when your thinking of running it?
Also James Darklighter was thinking of running a Texas union in March 2007

candyshop
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 03:50

Well theres a couple of sci-fi conventions here in November, though winters suck if your not used to them and with the holidays I was considering actually post poning it until possibly March or April of 07.  April tends to be nice here

mitch_walker_sielu
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 06:23

Based on my current thought processes, I feel that it is only logical that I would be attending that union as I live in Indiana.  Where would this union be taking place?  I mean we could of course have it in Indianapolis or we could also have it in a random place that I am unaware of.  Please bring this to someone's attention.

jpicard
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 13:37

Indy would be the logical choice, or I could make Bloomington work, whatever the concensus turns out to be. But yes, whenever we get one organized, count me in.

As for timing, I can't really think of anything we would actually plan something around. Indy had loads of things to do though, so it shouldn't be to hard to find something to do.

~JP

candyshop
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 15:43

My thoughts were the same as JP, it would be easiest for me to organize something here in Indianapolis, though if JP were helping we could also make Bloomington work.

I guess I just started this to see who was interested in coming and where they would like to have one.

mustaine
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 16:10

When I finally move out of Indiana you want to having a Union  :v

daecrist
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 17:38

I'll most likely be able to go.  Depends on what school and life is like at the time ,but I'm not far from Indy.

jpicard
# Posted: 26 Jul 2006 19:22

Indy works fine for me, I just meant if we wanted one in Bloomington, I could help with that.

candyshop
# Posted: 28 Jul 2006 03:46

well, we could do one in june or july that way everyones out of school

lzrman
# Posted: 31 Jul 2006 23:30

April 2007 Is A Good Date.

$ 740.39 = Round Trip from my Preliminary calculations.
Leave on a thursday the 5th of April and Depart 10th. hmm might be better in june or july exams are the week of the 20th

aeon
# Posted: 1 Aug 2006 13:24

I'm pretty sure I won't make it to that Union, as I'm living overseas, but I have a suggestion... To make that Union more trek-ish... you should have that Union in Bloomington, as this is Kathryn Janeway's birthplace.

lzrman
# Posted: 1 Aug 2006 23:16

Well I think Indiana because its got the international airport that air canada flies to direct and that helps me :)!

Helps jp too because he can drive :k!

jpicard
# Posted: 1 Aug 2006 23:18

Yes, I will be driving.. stay off the roads! :o

lzrman
# Posted: 2 Aug 2006 21:17

*gets on the road w/ a stop sign* JP!!!!!!!!!!! You may not pass *slowly raises a sTop sign! ............ interupted by iain.................. wow that was close!

bont
# Posted: 13 Aug 2006 21:52

ah that is good for me, i might be able to get to this one, it is a little closer  :) , and there is a good chance i can drag steven along for the trip  :)

CL2 Brett Norton

daecrist
# Posted: 9 Sep 2006 15:53

<!--QuoteBegin--aeon+Aug. 01 2006,13:24--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td><b>Quote</b> (aeon @ Aug. 01 2006,13:24)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"><!--QuoteEBegin-->I'm pretty sure I won't make it to that Union, as I'm living overseas, but I have a suggestion... To make that Union more trek-ish... you should have that Union in Bloomington, as this is Kathryn Janeway's birthplace.<!--QuoteEnd--></td></tr></table><span id='postcolor'><!--QuoteEEnd--><br>Janeway's birth aside, Indianapolis is centrally located in the state and a lot more convenient both for people living in the state and to fly into/out of.  Bloomington is a nice town, but a tad bit out of the way.

jpicard
# Posted: 10 Sep 2006 06:01

Aye, and Monroe County(Bloomington)'s airport is tiny, which makes no sense for having a major university here, but whatever. Indy works best, aye, especially for those needing to fly in.

deboe
# Posted: 8 Oct 2006 20:15

i could come if it were in the summer or march 12-18. my new home is right on the southern border of indiana

greenknight2
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 21:10

I'd be interested in coming...I could easily drive out there and back..which would give you guys an extra car...only 22 hours or so away from Mass....drove from Kansas city back to Mass in a couple days' drive, so that shouldn't be too bad...depends of course on what my schedule looks like by then...probably will have a job again! :) :(

Would like to meet you guys at some point, that's for sure. :D
-tGK

demonslayer
# Posted: 18 Apr 2007 14:08

Could someone please e-mail me, and tell me whats going on.
Nothing has been posted since January, and I don't know if it's going ahead, or been and gone.  If the later, can I have names of attendees and any photos you would like to share with the site (whitty remarks attached would be even better)
demonslayer1971@googlemail.com subject: Union

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0