· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / HYPER GALACTIC MEGA QUEST!!!
crazedbama
# Posted: 1 Aug 2006 09:37

I've signed up, you should too.  All players from OTF BNT should make an alliance and rape this game!  Who's with me???

edit: it might help to add the link lol

http://www.hgmegaquest.com/

no one will prolly see this but oh well, tell your friends if you do see this

Info from the help page:

"The Basics

Hyper Galactic Mega Quest is all about building a giant empire and conquering the galaxy. The main goal of the game is to build up your networth. Your networth is a calculation of how much your whole kingdom is worth.

There are three main ways to get networth.

* Land - Gaining more land will increase
ow much resources you make each hour and also increases your networth. You can get more land by paying to explore for land or attacking other planets.
   * Fleet - By building up a fleet your networth is automatically raised. Units are worth about twice what you payed for them it networth because they are more useful the cash sitting around going nowhere.
   * Resources - As your land makes resources you can sell them when the prices are high. This can give you that boost in cash right when you need it to fund your war or exploration campaign.

The game happens in rounds every month. Whoever has the highest networth by the end of the month is the winner. Every month the round will then be reset and everyone will get a fair chance to start from the beginning. Work your way up the list and see how high you can get!"

crazedbama
# Posted: 1 Aug 2006 16:12

Tidus!  I see you started an account.  I tried to message you but it says you dont exist.  it may have something to do with the stupid apostrophe in your name, lol.  My name is "The hood"... I figured I could name myself King Pin and my first planet "The hood"  cause you know, at the end of the round i usually have 300+ planets so who cares right?  lol well now im stuck with this stupid ass name.  im thinking about starting a new account called king pin so i can kill this one and have my proper name.  we'll see.  anyways wanna invite me to the alliance?

krillen488
# Posted: 2 Aug 2006 07:02

i sent you an invite lol i hope you join ;)

play4you
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 23:31

and here I am again...

I joined there too... Grife is the name offcourse.

play4you
Grife
Mikael

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0