· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Texas Union
. 1 . 2 . >>
demonslayer
# Posted: 3 Aug 2006 14:10

As requested

The Texas Union well be held the weekend of March 16-18 2007.

Its being put togather by James DarkLighter email:captdarklighter@yahoo.com

and by Valiant Venture email:ddavyg@aol.com

bont
# Posted: 13 Aug 2006 21:55

hrm... i was wondering if ye guys can put up a little more info...
llike accomidation issues and such

CL2 Brett Norton

leia1
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 11:45

oooooo! where! where! where!!! :D

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 11:51

It well be in the DFW area of Texas,leia1.

bont,we'r are still working every thing out so as soon as we have that info it well be put on here

hektorcv
# Posted: 28 Nov 2006 12:03

I am SOOOO going to have to be there!

leia1
# Posted: 14 Jan 2007 01:11

i would sooo be there if i wasn't already going to be in California with Shadow  :?
~Paige

leia1
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 19:08

well....i MIGHT be there  :? ....that is that's a most probably! :D
~Paige

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 17 Jan 2007 19:33

The union may be cancelled,Im not sure yet but if it is Ill lat every body know whats going on

drop73
# Posted: 26 Jan 2007 12:55

Hmmm.....I'll have to try to make this one.  Not for sure yet.  I got family in the DFW area...so that always helps, but still don't know yet.

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 5 Feb 2007 19:29

As of right now we may be changing the union to April in stead of March

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 6 Feb 2007 20:57

We are definitely changing the union from March to April ether the weekend of the 13-15 or 20-22 do to the fact that there is alot more to do in april then march such as Scarborough Fair,which is a renaissance festival  which Valiant Venture works at the prices are

one day tickets are 16.00 or 6.00 for kids
Group tickets are 15.00 each

so if you are interested in come to the union please let me and valiant know asap because we can get a good discount on the tickets before February 28.

with in the next week I well post up hotel and motel prices for every body to see

leia1
# Posted: 8 Feb 2007 17:15

hey well i'll try to make it for a day trip with my roommie....give me a day to plan for and we'll try to come to the Ren. Fair.....we're planning on going anyways.....and btw that was sooooo totally my idea :P

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 12 Feb 2007 19:28

email me please leia1

leia1
# Posted: 13 Feb 2007 05:36

i would e-mail you if i had your e-mail :P
you e-mail me missypaige_05@hotmail.com
~Paige

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 7 Mar 2007 18:40

The new exact date has been set its April 13-15,I well have the hotel info up within the next week along with the info on what we are playing on doing like going to Scarborough Fair and posably Six Flags Over Texas

again my email address is captdarklighter@yahoo.com if you have questions.

leia1
# Posted: 7 Mar 2007 19:44

dang you!!  :P  that's the one weekend we can't do anything  :P  so i guess we're out :(
~Paige

sylvius
# Posted: 8 Mar 2007 08:38

Even though I'm not coming, the dates you've set don't give much notice to anyone thinking of coming from overseas, eg. UK.

I would need more notice than just over a month if I was coming. ;)

Sylvius

crazytexan
# Posted: 8 Mar 2007 08:50

Sorry, but we (JJ & I) have prior commitments that weekend so we won't be able to attend.

Hope y'all have fun though! :)

-CT

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 8 Mar 2007 20:19

well after reading Valiant's email and seeing that yall cant make it that weekend,lets change it to the following weekend of April 20-22 so hopefully yall can make it

and sylvius if this union happens and is good then the next time I deside to plan a union Ill make sure I get an exact date set at least a year in advance so you can make plans to come.

dlgrubbs
# Posted: 12 Mar 2007 19:26

The Weekend of the 20-22....Tickets to Ren Fair are 16 as no one contacted me for the group rates which I would have to get a month in advance to get the buck off...16 dollars each....hotel accomedations...in Fort Worth, near where I live...motel 6 and motel 8 average 49 dollars...there are several around the same range and a few much more near the TCU campus....I also have an extra room incase anyone would care to "Bunk" a night or so for the union...I have a good place near campus and coffee shops, bars and restaurants...:D

ddavyg@aol.com

let me know if anyone is interested....I look forward with partying with any of you that drop in for the Texas Union...the Ren Fair is less than an hour away and I have a large Van...:D. Six Flags is close too...but a bit more expensive incase anyone cares to try for the park..:D

Drop us a line...Darklighter and I are both hoping that some of you will show for the Union....look forward to seeing you..

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 18 Mar 2007 19:11

Ok so thing are set no so I hope people can make it.

leia1
# Posted: 19 Mar 2007 10:40

i'm going to check on our school schedule and such and see if we can come out the day you guys go to the Ren. Faire....we go every year so we'll be going anyways and it may as well be that weekend as any.....hopefully see you soon!!.....btw...which day are you guys planning on going?....that saturday would be best for us....cause of church and all on sunday....anyhow off to class now!!
~Paige

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 20 Mar 2007 16:32

I dont see anything wrong with going on saturday,Ill check with valiant though.

dlgrubbs
# Posted: 25 Mar 2007 16:53

any day that weekend is fine with me...I have put in for those days off...so pick you day...:D

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 13 Apr 2007 18:50

OK I need to know exactly how many people besides me and Valiant are coming to the union because tom thumb has ether discount tickets or discount coupons for scarboughor fair.

I need to know A.S.A.P. so I can get some.

email addy is captdarklighter@yahoo.com

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 16 Apr 2007 19:32

OK those discount stuff from tom thumb wasnt really a discount so Im not getting any but I still would like to know who all is coming.

demonslayer
# Posted: 18 Apr 2007 14:12

Just a reminder.
Could I have asap after the event (still going ahead this weekend?), names of attendees and any photos you would like to share with the site (whitty remarks attached would be even better)
demonslayer1971@googlemail.com subject: Union

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 18 Apr 2007 19:27

yes the union is still this weekend one way or another even if its just me and valiant.so youll probly get photos from both me and him

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 18 Apr 2007 19:28

ok CT and JJ if one of yall see this before tommorow morning and yall are coming just go straight to the fair,I emailed valiant about meeting there at 9:30 so hopefully yall can come the address in case you need it is 2511 FM 66, Waxahachie, TX 75167.

hope yall make it

jamesdarklighter
# Posted: 21 Apr 2007 20:25

Well unless valiant sends some pics he took there wont be any cause it was a bit of a bust cause me and valiant never found each other at the fair and nobody else showed up so maybe Ill try this again in a year or so

. 1 . 2 . >>
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.015
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0