· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / She's da man!
polson
# Posted: 6 Aug 2006 18:25

I just saw "She's the Man".  Now I'm not, absolutely not a fan of your typical teenage high school movie, but this one just killed me.  Amanda Bynes was brilliant, nay, better than brilliant.  The humor in everything you did, it was like she was over acting, but it was absolutely perfect.  I enjoyed it thoroughly.  Cracked me up.  So, if you can look past the high school teenness of it all and take the time to watch it, I recommend it.

My favorite scenes, her and Paul screaming at each other in the car, the tarantula bed hopping scene, cat fight in the bathroom, and well, pretty much any moment that Viola was dressed up as her twin brother Sebastian.

polson
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 17:28

In case there was any doubt, I watched it two more times and I'm still laughing.

"AAHHHHHHH!  For the love of God, it BURNS!"

*laughs*

kady
# Posted: 11 Aug 2006 17:04

Amanda Bynes is a phenomenal actress!  I have not seen this movie, though.  Sounds great, so I'll probably be looking forward to seeing it! :)

polson
# Posted: 11 Aug 2006 23:11

I was just watching scenes from it again and laughing so hard I was crying.  Tears were streaming down my face, I promise.

Viola, darling, chew like you have a secret. :D

aeon
# Posted: 12 Aug 2006 11:24

Don't know that particular movie, but "The Sweetest Thing" had the same effect on me. I couldn't stop laughing, and now that I've seen it like a trillion times, I'm still laughing about the same old jokes.

deanna
# Posted: 15 Aug 2006 19:16

I ADORE Amanda Bynes...

She's a really brilliant actress in the making...be watching that one :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.036
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0