· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / An apology
cellucci2
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 06:45

I would like to offer a somewhat public apology to everyone who was concerned about me over the past several weeks. I am so very sorry to have worried anyone. I was unable to attend the Chesterfield union due to personal problems. I should have let someone know what was going on, but emotionally I was not prepared for any of this.

You guys have been like a second family, and I would love to continue the friendships that have developed.  But, I will not be online as much as before. I need to focus a bit more on my real life issues. I do hope you all can understand that, I will try to pop up now and then. and my email is always open .

I also would like to thank some of you for all the concern you have shown for me. You guys know who you are, and a few of you went above and beyond, I really appreciate it. I do hope you believe me when I say I never meant to worry or hurt anyone at all.

Well enough  mushy stuff.  You guys have made the internet a less scary place, well, some of you anyway, most of you still scare the crap out of me *lol*

Hugs and Luv
Moon

ajcardall
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 07:30

Hey Lisa!

First of all, I'm glad to hear that you're ok! After such a time without any word, we were worried! As long as your safe and well, then you've put my mind to rest!

No need to apologise, duck! Real life always takes priority over OTF; and don't apologise for missing the Union! As I said, as long as you're safe and well, then it's fine!

I hope things improve for you soon, on the personal side!

Take care,
Andrew

jedimkypd
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 08:12

I'm mainly glad you're ok! As much of a big family OTF is to me, I do believe that personal (RL) matters should come first.

I'm always here for a chat,

-neeb

babel
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 09:16

I've been there in the past - got too involved in 'online' stuff and had to take a step back. I'm glad you're okay. :)

bria
# Posted: 10 Aug 2006 11:44

Mono! Wow, I'm glad you're okay. You had us all worried! :?

But there's no need to apologise; these things happen, and if you need some time off, then that's how it is. Real life, as they say, takes priority, and I'm glad that you've got that one straight!

I hope that whatever's going on with you at the moment resolves itself soon! In the meantime, if you need a chat or just someone to listen, I'm here for ya... and I daresay I'm not the only one. ;)

Take care of yourself, and good luck!

Bria/Svenja/That one scary girl, apparently.

fat_man
# Posted: 11 Aug 2006 04:41

I was gonna start taking bets if you had died or not

erm wait i wasn't gonna tell you that  :?

erm Damn

yours

man, fat

kady
# Posted: 11 Aug 2006 14:49

Lisa,

You know I adore you.  If there's ever anything I can do for you, you can always find me on MSN or email or something.  
Take Care!

And I have so much respect for you posting this thread.  It took a lot of courage, and shows great strength of character.

Best Wishes And Stuff! :)

stevennorton
# Posted: 13 Aug 2006 02:51

We've had our talk, I've shook my finger and said my piece ;)

I'm glad your still around, who else would I see in AC when I make the trip?

Steve

tiamai
# Posted: 13 Aug 2006 14:30

Hussy!  

no more hussying... :(  

thats a good thing right?  

I love you hussy!  *mwah*

ayanna
# Posted: 13 Aug 2006 20:16

Hey

I know we hadn't been getting along the greatest lately, but glad your okay.

Ayanna

cellucci2
# Posted: 14 Aug 2006 12:41

Thanks guys for being so understanding. ;)

vader4
# Posted: 19 Aug 2006 22:07

Moon! *claps* I haven't clapped in ages :(  Sorry I decided to get off my butt and post stuff. Everyone understands I hope personnal needs are first then fun I think thats how it goes :? I'm glad your back we've missed you so dearly :)

Dark Anakin

polgara
# Posted: 20 Aug 2006 05:26

Ey Babe,

We both know  ;)
Will be calling you soon..my RL has been hectic too  :D  thank goodness

PS Q says hi

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0