· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Can we set up an online patition
warpedfactor
# Posted: 14 Aug 2006 07:24

With no new episodes being released and with the demise of Enterprise so soon after it's first episodes I would like t encourage other who wish for new episodes to be created, was Enterprise really failing to rate, it was in my opinion the best thing since the original series (I'm old) perhaps like has been done for other TV programs (family guy for one) show our desire to see new material

babel
# Posted: 15 Aug 2006 23:38

Petitions won't make any difference whatsoever. It's not like those old letter-drives in TOS's day - those consisted of millions and millions of actual letters, not emails or pnline petitions, which are going to go unnoticed, I would guess.

Enterprise was cancelled because it was rubbish. A lot of Trek fans like me didn't like it and worse still, it did not appeal to the mainstream audience. If you ask me, it wasn't cancelled soon enough. True, Many Coto improved things but the concept was too flawed to make it anywhere near decent . . it has to be said that Scott Bakula was a disaster as Archer. To call his performaces 'wooden' is the understatement of the century. Also, what the hell was the messing around with the Vulcans all about? Ridiculous ret-conning that fooled few people.

Here's hoping that the new movie will re-light the flames.

polson
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 08:31

Enterprise was terrible *nods*.  Scott Bakula makes me want to hurl.

demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 09:31

They're right. Enterprise could have been great, but it was just more of the same and now the re-vamped Battlestar Galactica makes a mockery of it.

If trek is to survive it needs a long break and then something completely radical. We can't carry on with the PC brigade in space.

QD

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.024
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0