· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / A public apology
jor
# Posted: 14 Aug 2006 15:38

Now that I can (sort of) enter this place again...

I would like to take the opportunity to publicly apologize.

To my (former?) friends: I apologize for asking you to get involved when TPTB turned against me.

To Andrew Maxwell/"Rascall": sorry for calling you the things I did. You probably had your reasons to act as you did.

To Kym("Deanna"): I never wanted to hurt you. I valued your friendship more than you knew. I wish I'd met you more often so I could explain in person. I have been an insensitive fool.

To the public in general: my apologies for any hurt I caused with my ill-timed political remarks. It does not matter who was "right", in retrospect I should have been more sensitive.

I fully take responsibility for my actions over the past five years this has lasted. I ask you for nothing except a fair chance.

Former CL6/Trivia/Ent/Intel/ISA/Indev member,
eternal rapscallion,
Jor.

deanna
# Posted: 14 Aug 2006 20:43

To my once special TicklemeJordidoll....

I believe in the beauty of people. I believe in the beauty of friendships, I believe in millions of chances, I believe in forgiveness.

'Nuff said.

*hugs*

~Kym "Deanna"

lzrman
# Posted: 14 Aug 2006 22:08

To a friend I missed hanging around the fold.

I hope that TPTB allows you the chance to come back, I missed your help with all my technical problems.  Welcome back, in a partial way.

I miss your friendship and your contributions to the site.

Lzrman

hongjun
# Posted: 16 Aug 2006 02:00

hey,

I am closing this topic, don't think we need a lot of posts.

However I am asking that no one at this time deletes this post.

Thanks
Hongjun
Quadrant Commander OTF

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.026
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0