· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Join the crew of the USS Pallas Athena
jared_yacoby
# Posted: 23 Aug 2006 17:48

if your intrested in joining my crew on my site, go to the link provided to register. registration is free. please join my RPG, I cant find many people to join, and deperatly need people.

Register here - http://z6.invisionfree.com/USS_ENT....CODE=00

skevington
# Posted: 24 Aug 2006 08:56

When posting about an RPG sometimes it helps to provide some kind of story to your sim. What is your ship focused on? Are you on a journey of exploration and discovery? Or are you patrolling the borders and protecting Federation citizens from the vast array of threats out there in the vast unknown dead of space?

And what about the characters if it is an established simulation? Sometimes people like to know who they are serving with and specifically about the CO. Why does he do what he does? What makes your sim different from the hundreds of others out there?

Just some things to consider when posting sim want ads. I should know, i'm an expert by now.  :(

Dmitri

jared_yacoby
# Posted: 26 Sep 2006 08:25

Well we have Three ships at this point, Two of the Ships are for Exploration, those ships are the USS Enterprise F, a Sovereign Class , and the USS Columbia, a Nebula Class. but we have one Warship, its the USS Pallas Athena, an dAkira Class ship. we are Partially a Star Trek RPG, and a Star Trek Legacy Clan. find out more from this link - http://z6.invisionfree.com/USS_ENT....act=idx

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0