· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Online Gaming - The Best and The Worst
lythria_2005
# Posted: 31 Aug 2006 06:08

Basically, I have played many MMORPG's and many games online...Diablo 2, Neverwinter Nights, SW: Republic Commando...etc.etc.etc...

So I like to think of myself as versed, when it comes to gaming...

From World of Warcraft to Eve Online...

And in my honest opinion,the MMO that everyone is talking about...World of Warcraft, isn't as good as everyone is saying...

Firstly, you have the MAJOR lag issues when you enter battlegrounds...and instances...and even when you walk through the main cities, such as Orgrimmar or Thunderbluff...
Secondly, the graphics leave MUCH to be desired for...and with the recomended system specs Blizzard have oh-so-proudly dropped on our PC's...it make you wonder where the hell the graphic's are?!...
Thirdly, the only plus side of this game is the simplicity of the game play...but if you are a hardcore "D2" gamer...like myself...you want a little more...

Blizzard have made a lot of promises for the expansion pack, but I don't think they will ever match the gaming qaulity and community feeling of Diablo 2...

===The above should give you an idea of what I am looking for. Any game you have played over the net can be listed here, from Runescape to Final Fantasy Online...Just keep it clean...and make sure you give clear points as to why the game in question is good/bad...and hopefully anyone who reads this will get an idea of what/waht not to play...===

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.020
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0