· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / World of Warcraft
krillen488
# Posted: 3 Sep 2006 17:02

I was just wondering how many people play WoW. just leave a message with necessary information.. and some unnecessary ;):D

lythria_2005
# Posted: 4 Sep 2006 02:06

Main Name: Lythria

Class: Shadow Priest

Level: 45

Guild: N/A

Server: Bronzebeard

It is safe to say that I am well known in the BG's...LOL...having a break until the expansion comes out...hopefully I'll get Lyth to 60...and be able to beat all my WoW friends mains...due to the fact that I play with mostly my friends alts...lol...

plugboy
# Posted: 5 Sep 2006 18:16

Name: Tigra
Level: 60
Class: Hunter (5/31/15)
Guild: The Insurrection
Server: Chromaggus (PVP - Alliance)

This is just my main. I have over a dozen alts on various servers all ranging from 15 - 54.

lythria_2005
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 00:43

...please note that the above character (Lythria) is my main...now...

I had a level 60 Undead Warrior...but Warriors are naf so I chose to forget him...and I have another shadow priest...(60)...but he's a Troll...and we all no what Trolls laughs sound like...

Anyway...lol...Lyth is my fourth character on WoW...but my second on bronzebeard...lol...Along with a hunter called Cerebral...

But I'm giving up WoW if they don;t sort the lag issues out... :o ...

plugboy
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 09:32

Trolls aren't horrible. Fastest lvling characters in the game are troll hunters. But having a troll hunter is like having an undead rogue, everybody of that race has one...

Should jump into battlegrounds with Lythria so I can use my 49 pally.

lythria_2005
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 12:32

lol...Im an undead shadow priest...LOL...

And you have a lolidin...><...you should be ashamed of yourself...lol...

Have the Allies ever won a BG?... :? ...

lythria_2005
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 12:34

oh yeh...and personally...I think and have heard that Night Elf Rogues are the fastest leveling characters in the game...

I have a despise for Trolls...that runs deeper than the deepest deep ocean deep trench... :o ...

plugboy
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 13:44

Nope, NE rogues go fast, but the racial skill set of Troll's (since they have +5 to bow and 10% passive HP regen and 5% beastslaying) help a hunter far more and will lvl them much quicker.

I have a healadin, yes =( Altho it's nice never having to worry about someone actually taking the time to kill a healadin outside the battlegrounds on a PVP server ;)

I do have a 57 UD lock on Zuluhead if you get your priest to the 50's bracket. And enough 19 and 29 twinks to create an army =D

krillen488
# Posted: 6 Sep 2006 19:26

seems some people are into WoW lol

lythria_2005
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 00:23

...Krillen,

Join in...you can;t have a WoW chat without a third party... :P ...

Plugboy,

I suppose, looking at that, but then Hunters are generally quite slow...I leveled Lyth at the same peed as a friends Troll Hunter... :? ...he's a naf player though...lol...

And Locks are the only class that annoy the crap out of me...><...curse of agony!...no...shut up...don;t cast that...><...

I've got a 60 SP...So wait for me to get my account renewed and I'll see you in BG's...nub...:P...

lol...Ally nubs...tut tut.... :D ...

krillen488
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 08:03

i'd join in the convo but i don't play :(

lythria_2005
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 10:36

lol...oh well...make up something random...just say something here and there... :? ...usually works...lol....

krillen488
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 11:07

ok so i like have this lvl 72 undead shadow preist.. he PWN's :)

plugboy
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 11:14

Heh, locks are fun to play for the sol purpose of annoying priests. CoA or CoT are great spells for priests thinking they'll be alright :D

Careful or I'll sick my 60 gnome warrior on you :k

daecrist
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 19:12

Will of the Forsaken is cheap.

darth_balco
# Posted: 7 Sep 2006 19:22

Name: Draruvv
Class: Lv 23 Druid (0/7/7)
Guild - Darkness Incarnate
Server - Stormscale PVP Horde

I'm in Ashenvale at the moment.

lythria_2005
# Posted: 8 Sep 2006 01:03

WOTF is not cheap... :( ...Warstomp is bludy cheap... :o ...

And CoA and CoT annoy me...but...the good thing is...At the start of a duel with a lock...Silence ftw!...curse you...SWP, VE, DP and then, as you break the silence...fear...(hopefully the fear will catch your pet to)...Mind blast...and then renew my curse...you'll probably break the fear...curse me, and then try to fear lock me...but you can't do that because of WOTF andor IOTH...mind flay...then you may get a fear in, but by the time I have broken that...my fear has cooled down...and you better hope you resist it...or the duel will be over very quickly...

And with the gear I have...(I have Benediction on my one priest and Glowing Brightwood with +22 intellect enchant on Lyth)...there's no way for you to out mana me...and I have +shadow damage on most of my gear on Lyth...(twinks ftw!;)...Im like, uberpreist of doom..

and I hate gnomes...they're so small... :( ...as an S. Priest...the only two classes I have to worry about are shamans and Locks...all the others are just as annoying as flies... :P ...especially rogues...

But then again...If you know what you are doing with a lock...you could own me...most people think, "let's use my felhound," but I don;t think that si the best option with a shadow priest...due to the fact that with a Sucubus, you can fear/seduction lock me...and beat me very quickly...

Not being arrogant, but I've only met three warlocks who look like they know what they are doing...one of then, Amnioma, I can't beat, but nobody else can either...(my irl friend Luke plays with her...has a main called Lexicon...best pvper on the server)...Elvarum...I can beat...but she can beat me to...Hexter...well...he had issues with moving...thus I beat him...lol...

lythria_2005
# Posted: 8 Sep 2006 01:05

Krillen used hacks... :? ...

gief me Haxxors... :( ...

"Z X C V ADOR"...= "No Long Dog" when horde type it to allies...lol...

citron
# Posted: 26 Sep 2006 07:35

So I'm watching Stargate Atlantis last week and a character claimed he had a level 75 wizard.   I couldn't stop laughing..  :(   :D

rednave
# Posted: 7 Oct 2006 07:45

Time to drag up this topic  :v

So after watching South Park this week I got interested in WoW and have decided to download the trial and if I enjoy it, I'll probably end up getting the full game.

At the moment I'm trying to decide what to make myself, any tips?

citron
# Posted: 7 Oct 2006 09:53

Best place to go is here: http://infoceptor.net/wow/strategy/classchoice.shtml
Scroll to the bottom and see.

I totally ignored that and just did my own thing.

skywalker01
# Posted: 7 Oct 2006 23:56

It all depends on your gaming style. If you like to be up front in the middle of everything, taking a pounding and dishing it back out, a warrior is your speed. If you enjoy sitting back and attacking from afar but having the choice to run up and hit things, Hunters a great. If you enjoy healing and protecting your teammates, Priest would be the way to go. If you want to do some real damage at range, mages and warlocks are what you crave.

Once you find your game style you can tailor fit any class to you, but it's easiest to start out with what you enjoy to get the best game experience

stevennorton
# Posted: 19 Jun 2007 09:14

I like to revive :)

Name: Shalaya
Class: Level 70 Arms/Fury Warrior (Soon to be Prot)
Guild - Phantom Phoenix
Server - Gilneas, PvE, Alli

kayana
# Posted: 9 Aug 2007 10:59

Wasn't there talk of an OTF guild? I just started playing and that would be cool :)

Kayana (level 16 human warlock)

bont
# Posted: 9 Aug 2007 21:08

Yea, there was talk of an OTF Guild on Gilneas, but it never really got off the ground. I think i still have the guild charter. but i have no idea if my account is active or not at the moment.

To be quite honest with you i dont even remember what level i am all i can tell you is that my toons name is "Dawie" and he is a Human Shadow Priest on Gilneas. Steve has all of the account goodies and such.

I miss my high-speed and my WoW .

Oh, and i have a blood elf... i couldnt resist

~ Brett Norton

kayana
# Posted: 12 Aug 2007 11:36

you all suck, I will start my own OTF guild! *pouts*

Zara, on erm Crushridge and I'm a bloodelf

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.056
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0