lzrman
# Posted: 15 Oct 2006 20:30

http://www.outpost10f.com/oekaki/

Looks like this project hasn't been touched since  
Lupus @ Monday, June 12th 2006, 3:06 AM

What are your thoughts on this project?

skevington
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 07:40

I've spoke with JJ and others in recent times about reviving it, i.e. wiping it all and starting over fresh and placing the project under the control of Artists Guild. It would be interesting to see what people think of that.  :)  Or even if you want it to remain at all,

Dmitri

demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 09:54

I could never get it to work properly, and even when it did, I couldn't figure all the bits out. It was a fun idea, but I'd rather mess in my own paint app, as I sort of know what I'm doing there. Mind you, not everyone has one... so *shrugs*

QD

darth_balco
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 11:32

What is this project about exactly, i'm lost on it. :? :(

david1
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 12:02

Whats this project all about? cmon tell me ... all i se is iain so it must be good ... but someone tell me...

please...

PLEASE... :?

XZ

demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 15:26

The link's up there, *points to top of the first post* but it's pretty much an online paint shop. You create an image and post for all to see. It's been here a couple of years, now.

QD

lzrman
# Posted: 16 Oct 2006 22:37

As per what QD said. This was introduced a year + ago as a added feature to the outpost, it was popular back then then it slowly died off.

Maybe they should move it under Artists, and use the pictures as submissions for there monthly contests ? *idea*

Lzrman

skevington
# Posted: 17 Oct 2006 08:39

When we were considering wiping the stuff i saved ALL the art work to my PC's hard drive. So... i am way ahead of ya.  :P  Though i didn't save it for that purpose, i just didn't want it to be lost if that did happen and i was considering using it in the Gallery on the AG website once it is done! If i get the artists' permissions AND if i ever get JJ's permission to release the damn website *lol* :P

Dmitri

lzrman
# Posted: 17 Oct 2006 13:48

I would already assume you have there permission as they voluntarily gave it when they submitted it to site to show in a public fashion.

Lzrman

kayana
# Posted: 17 Oct 2006 19:44

how do you use it?

lzrman
# Posted: 17 Oct 2006 22:28

good question

lzrman
# Posted: 17 Oct 2006 22:37

Kayana: First you have to register an account, it is not linked to your OTF Profile.

Secondly once logged in you hit draw :) Palleted :)

:D!!

shakeycat
# Posted: 18 Oct 2006 00:18

I think it hasn't been touched because:

1. Nobody knows about it
2. We need to sign up to post (confusing when OTF info fails?)
3. The menu bar on top is confusing in its construction (it may be different in more recent versions - update?)
+Michiel is gone. He drew lots.

Sooo...

Let's get this moving again!

Oh, and the part where we're not quite a community of artists, but you never know!

-Tanya

lzrman
# Posted: 18 Oct 2006 14:31

http://www.outpost10f.com/oekaki/

Visit !! :)!

Its Very Kewl!

lzrman
# Posted: 19 Oct 2006 08:57

By Request, The OekakiPoteto BBS has been added as a link on the main http://www.outpost10f.com/ Home page.

Under:

Thank You EC.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.022
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0