Monty Python?

demonvamp
# Posted: 14 Dec 2006 09:29

I think Monty is cute (A)

QD

anth
# Posted: 14 Dec 2006 11:07

What a guy! :)

I defy anybody not to smile and feel good when Monty does his high five celebrations! :D

I've never seen a genuine and good spinner play for England until Monty. I remember Phil Edmunds way back, Tuffers, and Giles is ok, well, they are all average guys. Not regarded as match winners by any means.

I've always been a fan of spin bowling, always wished i could do it. I practiced loads when i was a kid. But, i was no Monty sadly!

Hopefully Monty can spark an interest in spin, much like Shane Warne did.

Hopefully ensuring England sides of the future can have a balance that only great spinners can give at times.

If you don't know who Monty Panesar is, click below and then click "Ashes Highlights"

http://home.skysports.com/

christena
# Posted: 14 Dec 2006 13:34

Hey now.. where's the knee socks? :v

*g*

sym
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 04:49

What was that I heard that England have lost the Ashes to Australia after the shortest ever reign as champions?

'nuff said.

anth
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 05:49

I wonder what the "whinging" Aussies would have said if they lost the Ashes a year ago without their most successful captian in recent history? Or the top wicket taker of the previous Ashes series, or half of their most successful opening pair of recent times missing, as we have just done?

I'm pretty sure they would have voiced that as a reason.

I'll say well done to Australia. They did deserve to win all three matches played so far, and therefore regain the Ashes.

England were an emerging test side that threatened to close the gap with Australia, but that was a year ago. We miss key players now, also selection for test matches prior to Perth is  big factor, so to is an appalling lack of preperation. We gave Australia a shed load of warm up games last year ( They even lost one of them to my team Somerset! *LOL* ), including a long one day series.

Bad luck England, get yourself together, and stuff those Aussies in the last two!

Let's come home from our little Colony with at least some pride! :P

david1
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 18:16

Crazy ....

Time to gte drunk ....
heres he right formula...
for(England > Australia)
{
good_players = array.team.sort(good);
bad_players = array.team.sort.(bad);
if(team eq winning_team)
{
array['team'].splice(bad_players);
trace("Australia = loosers!!!");
}
else
{
trace("England = loosers");
}
}

yes that might crash some compliers ... but in principle sound lmao....

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.070
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0