· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Our Beloved Cinna
rpmobsession
# Posted: 17 Dec 2006 15:30

Ok, so I know there is no mistaking the blantant negative comments that spring from our dear CL7 Cinna about herself. And, last night, I finally thought this is foolish. She shouldn't knock herself when she's such a GREAT person. :) She's caring, kind, generous, sensitive, and she lends a great ear when you're down. I know she's listened to me rant about countess silly things, that with her schedule she shouldn't even be concerned about. So, I ask myself, why then does this brilliantly gorgeous gal repeatedly talk so bad about herself. And, I came up with a theory! It's because she's fishin' for compliments, I'm sure. *giggles* So, I decided to start her her own forum where we can all come to give lovin' to the bunny goddess for all the wonderfulness she spreads to us! So, commence the compliments, goodies, and just all around lovin'!

CL5 RPMO

babel
# Posted: 17 Dec 2006 15:34

Chrissie can talk bad about herself all she wants but she'll be drowned out by the rest of us shouting out how wonderful she is!

And she had better listen! ;)

demonvamp
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 09:44

\o/ C.I.N.N.A! \o/  ;)

QD and the entire Entertainment department!

aeon
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 14:31

Chrissy is meh doll. She is the uberly-beautimousest and she is always there for everyone. Or anyone. Depends on the language you're speaking. She is one of the reasons why I'm still coming back to this place, and I love to swing with her in her hammock. Not to mention the whole *hugs, lights and puff* thing. She is truly meh doll and I love her. :)

dierna
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 16:08

Christenasis rox!! Pure and simple!! She like totally rulz!!!  :D

david1
# Posted: 18 Dec 2006 17:27

Cinna Rawks! ...

Goes to make her a xmas card ... no need for those cheap egreeting ones..... homemade.... FTW!

.. watch this space ...

XZ

david1
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 12:25

aceman_67
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 12:46

Chrissy, you've been a friend for years, You're the best :D

polson
# Posted: 19 Dec 2006 17:01

*ahem* I have written a poem to express how I feel.

Sticky Buns, by Polson

Warm
Soft
Plump
Tasty
Sweet
Squishy
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm.

*bows* Thank you.

christena
# Posted: 21 Dec 2006 17:39

Thank you all for the kind words,card and poem... you all mean the world to me and I  love ya for  everything.
OMG! XZ that's just awesome of a card! and mine all mine!*L* Thanks again! I feel so special!*L*
POls... your poem brought a tear to my eyes;)

Candice,Babel,QD,Phill,Diernasis and Annie Belle....you guys and gals rawketh muchly! and nono.. no fishing.. just telling what I feel about myself..nothing more. nothing less:P Somethiing I must work on in the future

*hugs to everyone that took the time to post*
Thanks! I needed it about right now.
Cinna :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 1
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0