· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Holidayshhapp
greenknight2
# Posted: 21 Dec 2006 14:50

greetings all.  It's been about a year now since I've first joined and while the conversations in the chats sometimes aren't really there, I can see that I have entered a good community of people who care about each other a lot.   I happened upon this place from a link posted at the website I used to frequent, if you all ever want to find about it, email me and I can send you a link.  Needless to say, finding a site that had people who talked about the same kind of stuff I did, though not completely, as I played the card games of these great shows/movies, I still felt that we could all get along anyway.

And so, I joined up with the Otf library as a writer, seeing as my history degree could finally be put to some use, other than as a B.A. on my resume.  Cynara helped me become acquianted with a bunch of you (Iain Lzrman,) you all know who you are.;)

I hope to be hanging around here for a while, and would enjoy learning more about you all, especially those of you who've been here since the beginning.  I know how it feels, trust me. :)

So, in closing, thanks for letting me hang out here and meeting and chatting with all of you, and a Merry Christmas, happy hanukah kwansa(sp?), and happy holidays.  Hope you all will have a great time and a happy new year as well :-D

cya around the chat :D
the Green Knight
Kday 50,000 (Empire of Wierdness)
Intelligent? hologram

cmdr_worf
# Posted: 22 Dec 2006 11:53

I would like to join GK in expressing my thanks to everyone who helps to make this such an interesting and friendly site. I too discovered the place by accident after following a link, not too long ago, and wish I'd have found it earlier.

I've not felt too Christmasy until today when I (finally) wrote all my christmas cards, whilst listening to Christmas songs and eating copious amounts of minced pies!

So merry Christmas, Happy hanukkah, happy Kwanzaa, happy Eid or happy whatever else you may be celebrating! (and remember if you can't be good be careful!;)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.019
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0