· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Tia's Thread
<< . 1 . 2 .
kayana
# Posted: 20 Jan 2007 11:41

Thanks guys, for all of your feedback. A lot of what you've said is stuff that's been floating around the EC mailing lists for a while and it's nice to know that quite a few of you are open to changing the chattops! We'll let you know how things develop.

Kayana

tiamai
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 12:37

I dont want my thread to die!  

Live thread, LIVE!!!!   :o

aeon
# Posted: 21 Jan 2007 13:52

I suggest, that we should change the topic to Tia now. *nods* and *starts worshiping*

:D

stevennorton
# Posted: 22 Jan 2007 19:43

I claim this Tia in the name of CANADA! :?

Teh_Steve

tiamai
# Posted: 23 Jan 2007 11:57

I feel a Southpark impression coming on....  *looks at Steven*

polson
# Posted: 2 Feb 2007 20:31

*slaps Steven in the name of CANADA!*

kayana
# Posted: 3 Mar 2007 22:10

FYI, for those of you interested, Brady and I tried for a rotating chattop for TF to test the waters, but unfortunately we didn't receive any submissions. A lot of what has been said here I found interesting, particularly the general sci-fi rooms, however, it takes work to make it all happen. And right now we don't have people stepping up to the plate, which is understandable, given RL commitments.

If any of you would like to prove me wrong, go for it, but for now let's just leave this topic as something under consideration. ;) Thanks for the feedback though, I have a feeling this topic will resurface sooner or later, probably when some strapping young lad comes along to make things happen *swoons* (and NO, I am not talking about you, AJ! :o I was thinking about tony blair :P)  and it'll provide a basis for further discussion. :)

tiamai
# Posted: 4 Mar 2007 13:12

hey!  

This ceased to be about a chat top soon as teh words 'Tia's thread' got mentioned!  

It is now about how great I am!

I am so great, I am so cool, I rule the school....  
nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah nah!

tia xxx

<< . 1 . 2 .
Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.016
Online now: Guests - 5
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0