· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Uni Project!
kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 24 Jan 2007 14:55

This is a repost of a post I've posted on Livejournal but I need as many answers as poss so I'm posting here to. Please only fill this in if you are <20 as thats the age bracket for the site.

I asked a few weeks ago if peeps would mind helping me with testing my flash website. Well I finally finished the think so here it is.

http://www.sweetmystery.co.uk/stuff/rr.htm

If you wanna help go to:

http://www.sweetmystery.co.uk/stuff/questions.doc

and let me know what you think of the site.

Please comment if you are planning to help so I know how many people I have, I need about 10 I think.

I will be eternally greatful!

Edit: I forgot to mention it need these by friday at the latest.

anth
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 05:24

Have sent you an e-mail.

I really like it. :)

That's nearly as good as my old Geocities homepage. :D

( Geocities = An ancient form of homepage design and hosting. I knew it would never catch on. I mean, people putting stuff on their own pages that nobody else could possibly be interested in, other than themselves and a few other friends. How riduclous. Ooops, that's MySpace isnt it? :P )

kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 06:28

Don't tell me you have a myspace =P although it would suprise me you can't call yourself a proper nerd untill you have one =P untill your one of those people who thing there to cool for myspace ;P

*goes to hunt myspace*

anth
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 08:21

Don't bother... I do not have my space! :P

I never will either. :D

Was just pointing out that the latest fad online is not really that big a deal. MySpace is just Geocities with more gimmicks!

I'm running Windows Vista, and that has links to "Windows Live Spaces!" It's a Microsoft "MySpace" :? so, that'll be good and fun i expect. :P

kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 09:57

I didn't think you would have one =P but I looked anyways.

oh Vista any good? sounds like it's going to be a pain to get a hold of. Not that I would try to get hold of it though any unauthories means *whisles inoccently*.

Ah yes Microsofts Myspace =P I have one of those I think I updated it uhmm 4 year ago lol

anth
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 11:33

Vista is excellent. Too many good features to list here though.

My copy is legal! I applied for a evaluation serial key from Microsoft. My license runs out in June though. As if i'd have an illegal Vista! *tuts* :P

kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 25 Jan 2007 11:46

I don't think I will be investing in a copy untill I'm sure they have all the bugs out of it =P

You use illigal software of course not I don't know what I was thinking =P *sarcsem*

You have e-mail btw.

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.014
Online now: Guests - 4
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0