· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / CT Day Memories
daecrist
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 02:13

Hullo everyone!  In honor of CT day I've started this thread where everyone can discuss their favorite CT stories from over the years.  What's your favorite memory of the big guy?  If we're lucky, he might even stop by and leave his own!  Yeee-haw!

tiamai
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 04:50

I rember CT and Babel ganging up on me when I was quite happy berating the man in my life.  

I dont forget these things!   :o

oh and also, Im not suposed to mention the brief affair...  All I can say is, wow JJ is LUCK-EE!!!  (yeehah)  :k   :D

polson
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 08:24

I have a chatsave somewhere of CT cashing in on JJ's life insurence, a chatsave of CT and JJ talking about KC's buns, and a chatsave of CT explaining why cyber drinking is just so much darned fun.  Something about waking up in an orgy aftermath with Michiel without any guilt, but to be honest I couldn't quote it without the chatsave (which is on my old, dead, computer, and I haven't retrived my files yet).

I just enjoy CT.  I always have, back when he was "Ensign Bounty Hunter" before Bounty Hunter became a rank *l*.  He's always a good time in chat and always protects the ladies.

I also have strong memories of CT singing "I'm a lumberjack and I'm okay!" which may or may not, but most likely, end up in a future OTF Blues cartoon strip.

jj
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 09:21

I have, of course, MANY favorite CT moments, but I think one of my all-time favorites was the first takeover weekend we did in the CCC. I think we were both CL4's at the time, maybe CT was a CL5, but we didn't have enough access to do anything. We were sitting around CT's apartment that night and it just came up as a sudden, spur of the moment thing. So we started hunting down Al and Maxwell, I'm sure they thought we were just ridiculous. But they gave us what we needed and we launched the takeover, and everyone really seemed to enjoy it -- "quack!" By the end of the weekend, everyone had silly jobs and some were leading a revolt against us!

Good times :)

lzrman
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 10:02

shakeycat
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 11:53

I remember Tex :)

jaquaia
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 12:12

CT? :? who? :?

Ok, I knows who really.

Anyone who calls me remarkable and ponders the meaning of life with me is ok in my books!

CT dude, you is a good man! We love you!

:D

brady
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 15:56

I remember this one time Kim, CT and I were talking about... actually, I don't recall the details.  I think I was cyber-drinking at the time.  But I do know I will never look at donkeys the same way, and I have a greater understanding (and appreciation) of subtle gutter trash talk than ever before.

christena
# Posted: 28 Feb 2007 17:58

I remember  Pimp Daddy CeeT and  his girls :k  I still have those avies :P  well mine and  Kim's.. but I know where to  get JJ's and wasn't it  Toddy?

hehe.. twas fun till the   end of it :(  hey wait.. that's not a good story... hmm.. well it was.. as CeeT looked good with a feather in his cap :o

Hmmm.. lots of self whipping with a wet noodle.....

He don't take kindly to pouting...it never works*l*

It's never his week to keep up with JJ so don't ask:p

Babel and CeeT's horrid pun wars...Oh  dear me..I dun wanna think about it*shudders*

Mostly, I just remember him being a good friend and always making me laugh  ..just when I needed it most... you're a  gem, CeeT!

*hugs*
Cinna :)

bria
# Posted: 11 Mar 2007 18:55

I love Ceet. I'm gonna miss him. Him and his dry-witted remarks about how we're all silly to get so worked up about what is, after all, a bit of programming on a server somewhere. Truly one of the wisest among us.

What I'll always associate with Ceet is that laid-back attitude to things that everyone else always yells about, along with a healthy dose of the right kind of humour. He's the kind of boss you can play a prank on and know that in the end, he'll laugh about it with you. If it was a good prank, that is. Otherwise you'd get punished till you learned how to do it properly. :(

Respect. ;)

deanna
# Posted: 15 Mar 2007 19:43

:( I missed CT day???

My life suddenly feels less complete...........

soran
# Posted: 28 Mar 2007 01:32

I got y'all beat, I knew him when he went by the name BH! :D:D I miss him too!

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.025
Online now: Guests - 3
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0