· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Please Read Imporant
kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 3 Mar 2007 16:21

The government are trying to band photography in public places (In the UK)... I won't go into details here but if you would like more information please go to:

http://petitions.pm.gov.uk/Photography

This URL Is to a government website were you can add your name to a partition against the legislation if you wish.

YOU HAVE TO BE A BRITISH CITEZN TO SIGN THIS.

demonvamp
# Posted: 3 Mar 2007 17:40

It would never happen, and after nosing the net for a few minutes the consensus is this supposed proposal is a fake, and that the petition is a hoax.

Can you honestly think the British people would allow a ban on public photography?

QD

skevington
# Posted: 4 Mar 2007 05:16

I'm an active member of the Labour party and suffice to say... i am pretty much up to date with most policy of theirs (merely proposed or otherwise) and i have never heard of any such thing,

Dmitri

kelly_flyer_sun
# Posted: 4 Mar 2007 08:51

I can't say I know for sure if this is or is not a hoax. My information source is my sister. She's studying photography at uni and was told about this by her tutor.

I'm sorry for wasting your time if this is a hoax but she asked me to make sure as many people as possible knew about it so that’s what I was doing.

jadzia_jones1
# Posted: 4 Mar 2007 13:21

What a load of crap !! I'm too lazy to read this article. How could they ban photography..  ?? Yeah in certain places I can understand your not aloud to take pics.. All cameras would have to be band.. Companies would go bust... I could go on

Jadzia

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.013
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0