· Outpost 10F · Forums · Reply · Statistics · Search ·
Outpost 10F Forums / Archived Topics / Life, Announcements and What Not...
deanna
# Posted: 15 Mar 2007 19:38

Hiya to anyone who might be interested *waves*

I know many of you know my news already, but perhaps a few who dwell under rocks have not heard my news and as I have new news to report I figured I'd just throw up one good old fashioned post making an announcement and such and since this is the announcement catagory here seemed as good a place as any!

On December 23rd, Craig asked me to marry him! I eagerly said YES!! YAY :) Onto the fun stuff now...immigration.

Ahh Immigration is an interesting beast, but so far it's not been that bad for he and I.
We got our K-1 Fiance Visa Application approved in record time, 19 days to be exact. Then it was shipped off to the National Visa Center where it spent like a day. Now it rests in the hands of the Consulate in London. Craig should be getting a packet in the mail very soon...another few weeks and he'll be up to his neck in medical exams, police background checks and so on.

Please wish us luck!! Oh and if it's needed down the road, we may be calling on some friends who've spent time with both of us to submit noterized statments of our relationship, but that's only if it's absolutely necessary.

Anyway I just wanted you all to know...I'm going to make that man mine (all mine...I don't share so well) before this year is over!!

Announcements will be made later on about wedding dates and such...for now...let's just say I've managed to sorta tame one of OTF's most notorious "bad" boys *L* :)

Love and Hugs,

Kym (Deanna for those that go way back)

demonvamp
# Posted: 16 Mar 2007 09:41

Whaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa! \o/

Hugs and hugs!

Congratulations! Kymmmmm!

:D  :D  :D

QD ;)

christena
# Posted: 16 Mar 2007 09:43

Yay for Kimmy and Craigly!!(I know he hates that name  but it is me after all (A) ) hehe

I'm  so happy  for you  and Craig,I  could  juad all over the place.
:D

You  two have been through so much ..it's grand to see things are working out for you  both.I hope the rest of the journey goes smoothly. You  two deserve the best there is to offer...You saw the star and grabbed it...love conquers all..no matter what and you are proving it. I wish you both nothing but happiness and good times to  come...now and in your future. The road has been long and hard but  quite worth the  wait.

Love you  both!
*hugs*
Chrissy ze Bunneh  Goddess :D

deanna
# Posted: 17 Mar 2007 04:38

Thank you so much!! *hugs da both of you* :D

fat_man
# Posted: 17 Mar 2007 08:06

Oh its rare I post on the boards anymore but Yeah this is a Celebration!

Congrats for the both of ye =D

anth
# Posted: 17 Mar 2007 16:53

Congrats. :)

Wishing you the best of luck with absolutely everything!

You're joining a very exclusive club ya know! No "riff raff" allowed either! :P

deanna
# Posted: 18 Mar 2007 17:27

Thanks guys :)

Man of F...I'm honored to say the least :D If only we could drag PVerted out of hiding a get a song written or summat!! *LOL*

Anth...right no riff raff in these parts *L*

Thanks so much again!! *hugglies where wanted*

monny
# Posted: 20 Mar 2007 06:28

Congratulations!

Welcome to that elite OTF club :P

I'm glad to see you guys made through to this point. I know how complicated it can be. (You remember how my situation was a little silimiliar to yours ;))

I hope we can all  have a get together one day in the future.
Take care and good luck.
....Don't let those immigration fools on either side of the pond get you down. You'll make it! :D

V

lzrman
# Posted: 20 Mar 2007 15:08

Deanna,

Congratulations to the both of you :) ! Good luck.

Lzrman

toddy
# Posted: 26 Mar 2007 13:12

Congrats, Twinly!  So, y'all will be settling over here?  :)

deanna
# Posted: 26 Mar 2007 15:49

Yep Shells, we'll be here :)
Probably right here in this house *points to this house* indefinately! There is no way I could leave L, nor would he ever ask me to...even for like 6 mos. a year or anything else. We may not stay here forever, but we are definately going to stay here till she's off in college and then who knows.....

:)

For now I'm still waiting, he's in the middle of his police background checks and so on...I'll keep you all posted as I hear new things. For now...I'll be in the UK for 9 days in April..it's time to spend the week with his family *s* Wish me luck!!

jaquaia
# Posted: 27 Mar 2007 04:39

Kim sweetie, you don't need it. If they've got as much sense as Craig, they'll love you  :)

Your reply
Bold Style  Italic Style  Underlined Style  Image Link  URL Link     :) ;) :P :( :K :D :D ... Disable smileys

» Username  » Password 
Only registered users can post here. Please enter your login/password details before posting a message.

Page loading time (secs): 0.031
Online now: Guests - 2
Members - 0
Most users ever online: 215 [30 Aug 2017 14:12]
Guests - 215 / Members - 0